Royal Baby #2 is on it's way ..

Oh hope its a girl I'd like to see a little princess. I do like the Royal family I did guard of honor for the Queen at Hillsborogh Castle when I was about 12. It's my claim to fame. The Queen walked past me and smiled :)

WooHoo! Here's to a healthy and happy baby and Mom!

woot.....come on Kate, you can do it !!!

Best wishes to her, Prince William and big brother Prince George!

eta.......they read me here....lol

:Telegraph feed.....ugh.....they had the camera on the door.....now it has panned up to the windows and ya can't even people watch anymore......

Official announcement from Kensington Palace

Her Royal Highness The Duchess of Cambridge was safely delivered of a daughter at 8.34am.

The baby weighs 8lbs 3oz.

The Duke of Cambridge was present for the birth.

The Queen, The Duke of Edinburgh, The Prince of Wales, The Duchess of Cornwall, Prince Harry and members of both families have been informed and are delighted with the news.

Her Royal Highness and her child are both doing well.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...te-middleton-labour-royal-baby-born-live.html

The medical staff who delivered the princess were:Mr Guy Thorpe-Beeston, Surgeon Gynaecologist to The Royal Household, Mr Alan Farthing, Surgeon Gynaecologist to HM The Queen, Dr Sunit Godambe, Consultant Neonatologist at Imperial College NHS Trust, Professor Huw Thomas, Physician to HM The Queen and Head of the Medical Household.

That's 6 people besides the Dutchess and Duke! I assume there were also nurses etc in the room, dear lord, poor Kate!

Yay for a baby girl! I wonder what her name will be.

Oooh should we take bets? I am thinking Victoria or Charlotte ..

I would be very surprised if the baby is not called Elizabeth.

Alice is the frontrunner according to the bookies, but seems too good to be true.

Apparently other royal mothers in fairly recent history have been told not to use George or Elizabeth.

They already have George......

They might go for something different like Alice, but I think it will be Elizabeth.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back