Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #10

Status
Not open for further replies.

CarmelEyesD

Reaction score
Not much info yet-last seen wearing a spiderman suit..I think this is Australia? Please correct if I am wrong...

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne.../story-fni0cx4q-1227056510408#social-comments

5747320-3x4-340x453.jpg

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-09-...leads-in-william-tyrell-disappearance/5747954

Rules Etiquette & Information

Thread #1,http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...illiam-Tyrell-3yrs-Kendall-NSW-12th-Sept-2014 Thread #2http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...liam-Tyrell-3yrs-Kendall-NSW-12th-Sept-2014-2

Thread #3 Thread #4http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...am-Tyrell-3yrs-Kendall-NSW-12th-Sept-2014-4[B

Thread #5http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...a-William-Tyrell-3-Kendall-NSW-12-Sept-2014-5 Thread #6http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...illiam-Tyrrell-3-Kendall-NSW-12-Sept-2014-6[B

Thread #7 Thread #8

Thread #9

m3lft.png

Benaroon Drive where William went missing. So much thick forest .....

Person of interest in William Tyrrell case, Bill Spedding, charged with sexually abusing two girls
April 23, 2015

1429735054122.jpg

A man questioned over the disappearance of toddler William Tyrrell has been charged with five counts of sexual intercourse with a child under the age of 10 and two counts of common assault.

Police will allege Whitegoods repairman Bill Spedding sexually assaulted two girls, aged three and six, in Sydney 1987.

The accused yelled "no" when he was arrested by homicide detectives at his Bonny Hills home on Wednesday, about seven months after William vanished from the yard of his grandmother's home in Kendall, wearing his favourite Spider-Man outfit.

I was just thinking today, on Mother's Day - next week - it will be 8 months since William disappeared. :(

Websleuths: Citizens detectives and professionals helping police solve crimes.

http://www.smh.com.au/national/webs...ping-police-solve-crimes-20150502-1mutek.html

That's awesome. I expect we'll get more members?
That must've been why they were looking for feedback from Aussies here earlier.
Interesting to know the police and media read this. I've sometimes seen things here getting brought up in the media.
I love coming here because I can talk about cases I can't stop thinking about.
IRL no one wants to talk about these things... it's negative I get that.
For me it's therapeutic to discuss these cases, otherwise I'd drive myself crazy discussing it with myself inside my head, lol.

eight months is a very long time
the only thing that is (sort of) clear for me is that william didn't get lost in the bush, for a little one to disappear in this baffling manner i think he had "help" so to speak
sometimes i wonder if it was someone known to the family? most kids won't willingly take off with a complete stranger but then there is the "help me find my dog/cat" trick
still hoping that, somehow, he is find alive but he seems to have join the ranks of missing children whose disappearance remains a mystery (jaliek rainwalker, madeleine mccain, malik drummond, the beaumont children to name a few)

still hoping that, somehow, he is find alive but he seems to have join the ranks of missing children whose disappearance remain a mystery (jaliek rainwalker, madeleine mccain, the beaumont children to name a few)
rsbm

For the amount of distress they cause not just their victims, but the victim's family and friends of the family, the victim's home community and the nation in general, people who are convicted of child abduction, rape and murder NEED to be getting more severe sentences than they do. I know I say this a lot. I feel like a broken record sometimes. But every child snatcher in prison for life could prevent the suffering and distress of so many people...

Why this is not a vastly greater concern for our politicians, I do not know. Don't they value the lives and well-being of our kids? The wellbeing of families, in this nation? It sickens me, how little has been done to make sure these criminals get put away where they belong, for long enough that they are no longer a threat to the rest of us.

I have said it before. And I will say it again.. and again.. until we see our kids become a matter of importance to those who make the sentencing laws.

Just so sad that it's gone all quiet again. Even after LE said there would be more arrests

A few things that have been bothering me about this case. Posing this to the sleuth community.

1. If indeed the police had found a clue that William Tyrell had been taken by a local paedophile ring, why would they announce it to the public and drive the people in the ring underground?
2. According to the media - the visit from William Tyrell and the family to the grandmother's house was supposed to be an absolute surprise. However, the fact that the grandmother now admits telling Bill Spedding that she was getting a visit from her grandchildren beforehand brings this into question. Perhaps she needed to keep their visit a secret to protect the family? Is it perhaps linked to the "complex legal reasons" surrounding the mother not being able to show her face to the public?
3. Bill Spedding knew about William's visit - and we know he is linked to a paedophile ring. Did he perhaps mention the visit to someone else in the ring? Is this why there will be "more arrests".
4. I believe that the police do not have enough information about William Tyrell's disappearance to link Bill Spedding to it, so they have used the old abuse charges to keep him in jail and able to question him.
5. What time was Will taken? Bill Spedding had a job at 2pm that day....
6. Finally, why isn't William Tyrell's face up everywhere? Why are the media burying this story so far back in the pages? Why is this not as high a profile as some other child disappearance cases?

A few things that have been bothering me about this case. Posing this to the sleuth community.

1. If indeed the police had found a clue that William Tyrell had been taken by a local paedophile ring, why would they announce it to the public and drive the people in the ring underground?
2. According to the media - the visit from William Tyrell and the family to the grandmother's house was supposed to be an absolute surprise. However, the fact that the grandmother now admits telling Bill Spedding that she was getting a visit from her grandchildren beforehand brings this into question. Perhaps she needed to keep their visit a secret to protect the family? Is it perhaps linked to the "complex legal reasons" surrounding the mother not being able to show her face to the public?
3. Bill Spedding knew about William's visit - and we know he is linked to a paedophile ring. Did he perhaps mention the visit to someone else in the ring? Is this why there will be "more arrests".
4. I believe that the police do not have enough information about William Tyrell's disappearance to link Bill Spedding to it, so they have used the old abuse charges to keep him in jail and able to question him.
5. What time was Will taken? Bill Spedding had a job at 2pm that day....
6. Finally, why isn't William Tyrell's face up everywhere? Why are the media burying this story so far back in the pages? Why is this not as high a profile as some other child disappearance cases?

Welcome to Websleuths. :)

1. Because they already know who the others are, and have evidence against them … imo
2. The surprise was that the family arrived on Thursday arvo instead of Friday.
3. There will be more arrests because they are slimy members of a slimy pedophile ring. Who knows if there is a connection to little William?
4. We don’t know what evidence the police have against Spedding - evidently enough to make him a named POI and obtain a magistrate’s permission to search his properties and vehicles. He does not have to answer questions, despite being in jail, if he chooses not to.
5. 10:30am-ish.
6. The story has not appeared to be buried in the media to me. I have found it to be as prominent as some other missing children, and more prominent than others.

Hope that helps - keeping in mind that these are mostly just my opinions.

the only thing that is (sort of) clear for me is that william didn't get lost in the bush, for a little one to disappear in this baffling manner i think he had "help" so to speak
sometimes i wonder if it was someone known to the family? most kids won't willingly take off with a complete stranger but then there is the "help me find my dog/cat" trick still hoping that, somehow, he is find alive but he seems to have join the ranks of missing children whose disappearance remains a mystery (jaliek rainwalker, madeleine mccain, malik drummond, the beaumont children to name a few)

BBM - This is just one of their tricks. When my kids were little, we were told not to let them wear clothing with their name on it, lest a perp would call the child by name and the kid think they it was someone familiar. So, I worry about the Spiderman pj's. Poor William could have lured away by references to his hero.

sometimes i wonder if it was someone known to the family? most kids won't willingly take off with a complete stranger but then there is the "help me find my dog/cat" trick
still hoping that, somehow, he is find alive but he seems to have join the ranks of missing children whose disappearance remains a mystery (jaliek rainwalker, madeleine mccain, malik drummond, the beaumont children to name a few)

BBM

It is way too easy to get a 3 yr old to walk with you. They are very cooperative, easily manipulated. Sadly enough. :candle:

I think LE was trying to scare a confession out of someone by hinting of evidence they do not really have. Looks like it failed.

I think it was an attempt to get somebody to panic, and maybe contact somebody else, with phones possibly being tapped for that time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth