663 users online (92 members and 571 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Paris Hilton dumps Tinkerbell for cuter dog

Paris Hilton status pet Tinkerbell has learned the hard way that, in Hollywood, there's always someone younger and more petite.
    http://www.azcentral.com/offbeat//ar...eoplea-ON.html
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

Liz is offline I am not a chemist and this is not my 1st rodeo
    Heard about this yesterday and couldn't believe my ears! Now that's got to be one cold hearted person!

I hope she goes to visit little tink and the dog pisses all over her. What the heck (smaller and cuter) Tink was so little and cute.

Well Tinks was ugly, but I don't think PH got rid of her because of that. She prob wanted a change and Tinks is getting older maybe suffering from ailments and how could she have grown? That dog has been fully grown for ages now. That part of the story is rubbish.

Paris

Paris, say that it isn't so!
    This is my opinion, and change is good.

Sorry I don't have a link, but I thought I read somewhere that Paris had two chihuahuas, Tink and Bambi.

Unhappy

Well I am not surprised it is a reflection of how expendible and shallow these people think life is..afterall it aint worth having if it cannot be disposed of and bought.

As the owner of 5 year old Chi. "Bubba" I am disgusted.
    I could not dream of giving Bubba to someone for any reason.

Maybe the poor little thing can relax a bit now. Have more of a "normal" life

Quote Originally Posted by coco
    Maybe the poor little thing can relax a bit now. Have more of a "normal" life
    coco, that is a great way to look at it..that poor dog was probably traumatized from wearing all those stupid outfits and having to listen to that air head all the time...maybe it was a good move after all!

Right on Gangsta!
    Once when Paris was being interviewed with Tinkerbell, it sounds crazy, but looking at that poor dog in all the itchy taffeta or what it was stuffed in, it just looked so MISERABLE! The dog actually looked really depressed! It was really bizarre. And remeber when it tried to bite Paris' nose off and she wanted to send it to a shrink...

Quote Originally Posted by coco
    Right on Gangsta!
    Once when Paris was being interviewed with Tinkerbell, it sounds crazy, but looking at that poor dog in all the itchy taffeta or what it was stuffed in, it just looked so MISERABLE! The dog actually looked really depressed! It was really bizarre. And remeber when it tried to bite Paris' nose off and she wanted to send it to a shrink...
    HHhhmmmm......then she made an appt for the wrong animal......she should have gone.
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

Quote Originally Posted by mysteriew
    HHhhmmmm......then she made an appt for the wrong animal......she should have gone.
    THAT is funny!!!! TOO RIGHT, HeHeHe...

That's cold (if it is true)

I also think the dog is better off without her.

Previous reports of Tink were incorrect. She did not give up her dog. She went to Greece and she is always hassled at customs. She did not want little Tink put into quarantine while she waited so she left Tink at home. Her mom had Tink while Paris was in Greece.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast