Paris Hilton dumps Tinkerbell for cuter dog

Heard about this yesterday and couldn't believe my ears! Now that's got to be one cold hearted person!

I hope she goes to visit little tink and the dog pisses all over her. What the heck (smaller and cuter) Tink was so little and cute.

Well Tinks was ugly, but I don't think PH got rid of her because of that. She prob wanted a change and Tinks is getting older maybe suffering from ailments and how could she have grown? That dog has been fully grown for ages now. That part of the story is rubbish.

Sorry I don't have a link, but I thought I read somewhere that Paris had two chihuahuas, Tink and Bambi.

Well I am not surprised it is a reflection of how expendible and shallow these people think life is..afterall it aint worth having if it cannot be disposed of and bought.

As the owner of 5 year old Chi. "Bubba" I am disgusted.
I could not dream of giving Bubba to someone for any reason.

Maybe the poor little thing can relax a bit now. Have more of a "normal" life

coco said:
Maybe the poor little thing can relax a bit now. Have more of a "normal" life
coco, that is a great way to look at it..that poor dog was probably traumatized from wearing all those stupid outfits and having to listen to that air head all the time...maybe it was a good move after all!

Right on Gangsta!
Once when Paris was being interviewed with Tinkerbell, it sounds crazy, but looking at that poor dog in all the itchy taffeta or what it was stuffed in, it just looked so MISERABLE! The dog actually looked really depressed! It was really bizarre. And remeber when it tried to bite Paris' nose off and she wanted to send it to a shrink...

coco said:
Right on Gangsta!
Once when Paris was being interviewed with Tinkerbell, it sounds crazy, but looking at that poor dog in all the itchy taffeta or what it was stuffed in, it just looked so MISERABLE! The dog actually looked really depressed! It was really bizarre. And remeber when it tried to bite Paris' nose off and she wanted to send it to a shrink...

HHhhmmmm......then she made an appt for the wrong animal......she should have gone.

mysteriew said:
HHhhmmmm......then she made an appt for the wrong animal......she should have gone.
THAT is funny!!!! TOO RIGHT, HeHeHe...:crazy:

That's cold (if it is true)

I also think the dog is better off without her.

Previous reports of Tink were incorrect. She did not give up her dog. She went to Greece and she is always hassled at customs. She did not want little Tink put into quarantine while she waited so she left Tink at home. Her mom had Tink while Paris was in Greece.

Maybe Tink will write a "tell all" book at PH....remember the book that "detailed" his life.........

CyberLaw said:
Maybe Tink will write a "tell all" book at PH....remember the book that "detailed" his life.........
Tinks, gotta love a dog!

EXCUSE MY STUPIDITY- BUT WHO IS

PARIS HILTON ?:rolleyes:

Mabel said:
A more appropriate question might be, "What is Paris Hilton?"
Heck didn't even know I was logged in!

Very good point Mabel! Or "who cares!"

And, "Am I serious mysteriew?" No, I just think tinks is the star here. I use tiolet paper that provides more entertainment and joy in life to me.:blowkiss:

Those kisses are for you mysteriew for doing a wonderful job.

Paris-- WHO, WHAT, WHERE and WHY!:doh: :doh:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taketherisk