945 users online (187 members and 758 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Australia - Rebecca Mackenzie, 22, Brisbane, 2 May 2015

I have been waiting since yesterday for MSM on this young lady.

rebecca mackenzie.png

http://m.couriermail.com.au/news/que...-1227333899859

“Fun-loving” Rebecca Mackenzie, 22, was out celebrating a friend’s 23rd birthday party at The Met nightclub in Brisbane’s Fortitude Valley Saturday night.

It is believed she then got into an argument with her boyfriend at 2am outside the club.

Her belongings were left with a friend before she “stormed out”.

She has not been heard from since.
    She has no shoes, no phone and no money. Her girlfriends seem very concerned. They are posting her photo on a lot of news feeds, and have been sharing it since Sunday around lunch time.
    Last edited by Newme2; 05-03-2015 at 08:48 PM. Reason: add photo
    All posts should be considered to be my personal opinion, unless a link is provided.

All posts should be considered to be my personal opinion, unless a link is provided.

Here is a missing poster going around for her with different photos of her

18187_10152793584047452_9089313990984191957_n.jpg
    There are three sides to every story - your side, their side and the truth.

I have numerous mutual friends with Rebecca on FB as she is friends with people I know. They are all extremely concerned for her welfare as they say this is not like her at all. A few have also mentioned that she was not drinking that night.

#findbec

GigTu is offline ѧѦ ѧ︵ ̧̱ι̵̱̊ι̶̨̱ ̶̱ ︵Ѧѧ︵ ̵̗̊o̵̖ ︵ѧѦ Ѧ ѧ
    Oh no. I hope she is just laying low, and sees she's being looked for and contacts someone.

Quote Originally Posted by Newme2 View Post
    I have been waiting since yesterday for MSM on this young lady.

rebecca mackenzie.png

http://m.couriermail.com.au/news/que...-1227333899859

She has no shoes, no phone and no money. Her girlfriends seem very concerned. They are posting her photo on a lot of news feeds, and have been sharing it since Sunday around lunch time.
    Have her friends said what kind of guy her boyfriend is? I assume he's been questioned by police. Hopefully she can be identified on CCTV. Did the club have cameras nearby?
    Still missing! William Tyrrell, Deorr Kunz, Crystal Rogers, Andrew Alexander and Tanner Skelton.

The boyfriend has shared someone else's post searching for her...is it too early to be suspecting him? Was he the one she was arguing with?
    Curiosity killed the cat...but satisfaction brought it back.

Quote Originally Posted by Acidtear View Post
    The boyfriend has shared someone else's post searching for her...is it too early to be suspecting him? Was he the one she was arguing with?
    Was last seen with boyfriend. Hope she didn't take off walking alone and someone approached her. Hope she is found safe!
    Still missing! William Tyrrell, Deorr Kunz, Crystal Rogers, Andrew Alexander and Tanner Skelton.

Yes he was the one she was arguing with. I saw that he had changed his profile pic to the photo that Belz posted. It seems to be quite a new relationship.
    Others friends have been madly posting since yesterday.

The Qld police link says she has not shown up for work.

I did read that she is a body builder and was not drinking. That should be taken as rumour though.

Yes he was the one she was arguing with. I saw that he had changed his profile pic to the photo that Belz posted. It seems to be quite a new relationship.
    Others friends have been madly posting since yesterday.

The Qld police link says she has not shown up for work.

I did read that she is a body builder and was not drinking. That should be taken as rumour though.
    ...and no phone to track, ugh.

Hopefully police should get some clues from CCTV in the Valley. I really hope it's just a case of her laying low and she turns up safe soon. Her family and friends on Fb seem very very concerned as it is out of character. A young woman out late at night, no shoes, no money, no phone and hasn't shown up to work or been heard from since.. I have a really bad feeling but I hope I'm wrong.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by inertia View Post
    A young woman out late at night, no shoes, no money, no phone and hasn't shown up to work or been heard from since.. I have a really bad feeling but I hope I'm wrong.
    Me too Inertia, me too.

Apparently her job is her dream career and they've said she would never skip out on work without a valid reason because of that.

Some of the comments on the MSM posts make me sick. Some people have no feelings at all.

I'm not sure what to make of it, but when I searched google for 'Rebecca Mackenzie Brisbane facebook', one of the first hits was a fb page for Rock It Queen. They seem to be nightclub/event dancers.

Oh dear, this does not sound good at all. I pray she is safe and laying low.

Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast