668 users online (92 members and 576 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

OK - Shaynna Sims charged with mutilating corpse, Tulsa, 30 April 2015

Yikes. Tulsa World, with booking photo:

Tulsa woman jailed on report of vandalizing corpse

A Tulsa woman remained in custody Sunday night after being arrested late Thursday on suspicion of illegally cutting a woman's corpse at a Tulsa funeral home.
    ---
    Officers reported seeing the woman's hair on the floor near her casket and that makeup on her face had been smeared, according to Shaynna Lauren Sims' arrest report.

The report also claims the body had a large vertical cut from the hairline to the tip of the nose.
    ---
    the rest at link above
    Last edited by wfgodot; 05-04-2015 at 10:20 AM.

Seriously?! What is wrong with some people!!

Sick, sick, sick! I am horrified that anyone would do this.
    Thoughts and prayers for the people of Paris and all of France!

I know, I know -- too much information, but I'm curious as to the identity of the deceased.

This is like an incident out of a modern gothic novel, really.

I want to read the story. Fiction is made of details like this.

What a horrible thing to do. Such an evil woman. How did the woman die that she vandalized the body of?

I just saw this article on Facebook. This is something Jodi Arias would do. Take away a person's dignity even in death. At least the victim was unaware... Hope the funeral home was able to fix to damage or at least make it passable, otherwise it'd have to be a closed casket. Maybe they could put up a nice picture of the victim on an easel by the casket.
    This is the year to locate Mark Dribin http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ht=Mark+Dribin NamUs MP#876 and Ilene Misheloff http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...lene+Misheloff NamUs MP#6410 and bring them home to their families!

Parents watch your children. Free-range parenting leads to more child victims.

Cruelty to humans begins with cruelty to animals.

I believe in closure, not forgiveness. I'm also unapologetically judgemental.

JeSuisJuif
    JeSuisCharlie

los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

OK - DA: Dead Body's Breasts, Toe Found Missing; Charge Added Against Tulsa Woman

TULSA, Oklahoma - A sixth felony charge has been added against a woman who reportedly disrupted a Tulsa funeral, cut the face of a corpse and stole shoes out of the casket. Upon cremation, it was discovered that the deceased woman's body was further mutilated and her breasts and a toe were missing, documents say.

Shaynna Sims, aka Shaynna Smith, was charged with five felonies last week – first-degree burglary, larceny of a person, concealing stolen property, unauthorized dissection of a corpse and interrupting a May 1 funeral.

Sims is free on bond on those charges, but the new motion filed on Thursday says the state is requesting a higher bond to accompany the additional charge of removing body parts.
    http://www.newson6.com/story/2906974...st-tulsa-woman
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Oh wow...yeah...just wow.

Ghoulish, right down to the booking photo.

Quote Originally Posted by wfgodot View Post
    Ghoulish, right down to the booking photo.
    Right! Is she smug in that pic? what is that expression? !

I'd be really surprised if she was not under the influence of some drug when she did this. Sounds like bath salts or pcp.

Oh my! The accused has children! That scares me.

Daily Mail:

Prosecutors want bond revoked for accused corpse slasher after she
    donned a disguise and visited building where dead woman's children live

JulieAnn, the late woman's sister-in-law, said everyone in her family is afraid of retaliation from Shaynna Sims, now that she has been released from jail on bond.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast