Identified! WY - Casper, Human Bones UP13803, Near Wolf Creek Road, May'15 - Bradyn Fuksa

I've been in the area where the remains were found- several neighborhoods are nearby & the Wal Mart is always busy. IOW that's not a super-remote area.

Wyoming is a pretty wild state so I guess I should not be surprised at that, though...

Carhart jacket and boots sounds like a male.

I've heard some crazy stories about Wyoming and there is a lot of meth-related activity in Casper.

185 lbs, 73", estimated year of death is 2009 according to the Namus entry, and it's described as a probable homicide.

Wheatland is about an hour and a half from Casper. The only problem with this is that he left Kansas and Wheatland is before Casper. I guess he could have hitchhiked into Casper.

Edit-Brayden is the right height and weight and was wearing boots. He disappeared in July however and no mention of a jacket at the time.

He went missing from Kansas, his car wasn't discovered until later in WY. I think that's why he's listed as missing from KS. His car was found between Wheatland & Douglas at that pull off, it's much closer to Douglas, near mile marker 122 (actually that's what Namus says but I'm pretty sure it's mile marker 129 based on that's where the pull off actually is http://www.aaroads.com/west/i-025x_wy.html).

I'm trying to figure out where the body was actually found.

I think you're right that it could be him and I think LE is thinking of him too because they said 2009. Usually it's a range like 5-8 years.

Wheatland is about an hour and a half from Casper. The only problem with this is that he left Kansas and Wheatland is before Casper. I guess he could have hitchhiked into Casper.

Edit-Brayden is the right height and weight and was wearing boots. He disappeared in July however and no mention of a jacket at the time.

BBM or his body dumped there

To get to casper mountain from where his car was found you'd take the Evansville exit # 185, so 56 miles. Still seems a ways away for a body dump. I'm going to keep thinking and looking at this.

The jacket throws me off. The weather there is cold at night even in the summer but there is no mention on Braydn's charlieproject page of a jacket, the boots are mentioned. It is possible that he went to WY with the intent to camp/hide out because of his up coming court hearing. Maybe he brought the jacket because he had planned to do this http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/f/fuksa_michael.html

There is some mention of Bradyn having a Carhartt jacket but the article that mentioned it is gone, there is only comments left regarding it being left in his vehicle. Maybe that was a misprint? Maybe it wasn't in his vehicle? Interesting that he did have one with him when he left KS.

The jacket throws me off. The weather there is cold at night even in the summer but there is no mention on Braydn's charlieproject page of a jacket, the boots are mentioned. It is possible that he went to WY with the intent to camp/hide out because of his up coming court hearing. Maybe he brought the jacket because he had planned to do this http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/f/fuksa_michael.html

I do think Bradyn's plan was to run from his minor legal problems out of fear and not realizing they weren't major charges, he was young and scared. I just think he encountered danger and was murdered. It's always been my theory on his case, but I could be wrong.

Charley Project has the brand of boots listed as "Dockers" and the remains are listed as "Doc Marten" boots. I didn't even know Dockers made boots till I just googled it. The "Doc" part of both of the boots certainly is close enough to note imo.

If it is that guy i remember seeing a episode on disappeared about him .i remember the name but not the details maybe someone here can figure out how he got there and if it makes sence for him to be there also why he was there by the details of what the evidence shows on the disappeard episode someone might wanna watch the disappeard show again to get some ideas of how he got to where he was found and WHY he was found there,,,,I mean assuming that this even is Brayden ?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lefer
Back