674 users online (64 members and 610 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

LA - A'Kyleana Louise Lathan, 2, Baton Rouge, 2 May 2015

A'Kyleana Louise Lathan

Baton Rouge 2-year-old missing; mom found shot dead in a vehicle, police say
    A 2-year-old is missing after her mother was found shot dead in a car Monday evening, according to Baton Rouge police.

Taylor Lathan, a 24-year-old resident of the 1200 block of Louisiana Avenue, is believed to have been shot dead sometime Saturday night. Her body was found in a car on the same block where she lived on Monday evening at about 7:46 p.m., police said.

Her daughter, A'Kyleana Louise Lathan, whose nickname is "AK," hasn't been seen since Saturday.
    http://www.nola.com/crime/baton-roug...d_missing.html
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

The toddler and her mother, Taylor Lathan, 24, 1247 Louisiana Ave. are believed to have moved to Baton Rouge from Texas a few months ago.

http://theadvocate.com/news/12285509...issing-toddler

Oh no, poor baby girl How is this not top news???

I've seen several postings on FB for this sweet little girl. It looks like all the local news stations, plus Louisiana State Police posting the Missing Child info. It is so sad. I hope she is found safe. I came to see if this had been posted yet.

I am right outside BR.

los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
    Child missing after mother is found shot dead near Beauregard Town

http://www.wbrz.com/news/child-missi...eauregard-town
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Quote Originally Posted by mom23boys View Post
    I've seen several postings on FB for this sweet little girl. It looks like all the local news stations, plus Louisiana State Police posting the Missing Child info. It is so sad. I hope she is found safe. I came to see if this had been posted yet.

I am right outside BR.
    I'm about 40 minutes outside of BR. I am just now seeing this today, 3 days after.
    "An autopsy must be performed to prove that it is, in fact, a dragon and not a large lizard."

Quote Originally Posted by courtneyb View Post
    I'm about 40 minutes outside of BR. I am just now seeing this today, 3 days after.

The news reports I'm seeing is that they just found the mother last night. They found her around 7:45 Monday night and the 1st news article I saw was date/time May 4th at 10:27 pm. It looks like the news started reporting it as soon as they got the info.

I wonder why the mom wasn't found until Monday evening though, if they think she was shot Saturday? I haven't seen any info about the circumstances.

Quote Originally Posted by mom23boys View Post
    The news reports I'm seeing is that they just found the mother last night. They found her around 7:45 Monday night and the 1st news article I saw was date/time May 4th at 10:27 pm. It looks like the news started reporting it as soon as they got the info.

I wonder why the mom wasn't found until Monday evening though, if they think she was shot Saturday? I haven't seen any info about the circumstances.
    I think she was shot yesterday but A'Kyleana hasn't been seen since Saturday. They articles are confusing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The mother and daughter moved to Baton Rouge from Dallas a few months ago. They have family in the area.

Police do not yet have any leads and are reaching out to Latham's family and friends.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.2210829

I wonder if her father lives in the area as well? Was he involved in their lives?

http://www.wafb.com/story/28982597/f...nttype=generic

Says father on way here from Texas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "An autopsy must be performed to prove that it is, in fact, a dragon and not a large lizard."

This is so sad. I'm about 45 minutes away from Baton Rouge. I started seeing it all over news this morning. They are really searching hard for this baby. I hope they find her soon!

Quote Originally Posted by los2188 View Post
    A'Kyleana Louise Lathan

Baton Rouge 2-year-old missing; mom found shot dead in a vehicle, police say

http://www.nola.com/crime/baton-roug...d_missing.html
    OT But Los , you are an angel. You are so on top of things when it comes to missing baby cases. I appreciate you

http://www.wafb.com/story/28982597/f...nttype=generic

Update says found safe. Is this true???

''BATON ROUGE, LA (WAFB) - Police said a missing 2-year-old girl whose mother was found murdered Monday night has been found safe.'''

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast