Found Safe LA - A'Kyleana Louise Lathan, 2, Baton Rouge, 2 May 2015

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
A'Kyleana Louise Lathan
17707141-mmmain.jpg

Baton Rouge 2-year-old missing; mom found shot dead in a vehicle, police say
A 2-year-old is missing after her mother was found shot dead in a car Monday evening, according to Baton Rouge police.

Taylor Lathan, a 24-year-old resident of the 1200 block of Louisiana Avenue, is believed to have been shot dead sometime Saturday night. Her body was found in a car on the same block where she lived on Monday evening at about 7:46 p.m., police said.

Her daughter, A'Kyleana Louise Lathan, whose nickname is "AK," hasn't been seen since Saturday.
http://www.nola.com/crime/baton-rouge/index.ssf/2015/05/baton_rouge_2-year-old_missing.html

I've seen several postings on FB for this sweet little girl. It looks like all the local news stations, plus Louisiana State Police posting the Missing Child info. It is so sad. I hope she is found safe. I came to see if this had been posted yet.

I am right outside BR.

I've seen several postings on FB for this sweet little girl. It looks like all the local news stations, plus Louisiana State Police posting the Missing Child info. It is so sad. I hope she is found safe. I came to see if this had been posted yet.

I am right outside BR.

I'm about 40 minutes outside of BR. I am just now seeing this today, 3 days after. :(

I'm about 40 minutes outside of BR. I am just now seeing this today, 3 days after. :(

The news reports I'm seeing is that they just found the mother last night. They found her around 7:45 Monday night and the 1st news article I saw was date/time May 4th at 10:27 pm. It looks like the news started reporting it as soon as they got the info.

I wonder why the mom wasn't found until Monday evening though, if they think she was shot Saturday? I haven't seen any info about the circumstances.

The news reports I'm seeing is that they just found the mother last night. They found her around 7:45 Monday night and the 1st news article I saw was date/time May 4th at 10:27 pm. It looks like the news started reporting it as soon as they got the info.

I wonder why the mom wasn't found until Monday evening though, if they think she was shot Saturday? I haven't seen any info about the circumstances.

I think she was shot yesterday but A'Kyleana hasn't been seen since Saturday. They articles are confusing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder if her father lives in the area as well? Was he involved in their lives?

This is so sad. I'm about 45 minutes away from Baton Rouge. I started seeing it all over news this morning. They are really searching hard for this baby. I hope they find her soon!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back