1746 users online (287 members and 1459 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Multiplemiggs View Post
    You may have better luck speaking with a homeowner near the cemetery. Seems East Vincent isn't much help to you. The Pennhurst property has a long complicated history and people just want to forget it (including the township it seems). The graveyard lists over 100 burials on find a grave website, yet there are maybe 40 graves with tombstones. There are stories of unmarked graves all over the property. I wish you luck. I have seen a video on youtube of the cemetery if you need a reference point.
    Wonder if they have not started the park construction for fear that they would be unearthing unmarked graves? Sorta makes you wonder what happened to all the patients of the hospital that wandered through Spring City and East Vincent Township after the hospital closed. Had to be somewhat of a chore to manage all the unstable or helpless homeless people walking about.
    Unless otherwise noted, my posts are opinions or theories only and may not be used outside of WS unless permission is requested in advance.
    Any general subject matter photographs posted by me are solely to give other WS members an "on the ground" frame of reference of satellite views and are visible to anyone from public roads and access points. They may not be used outside of WS unless permission is requested in advance

Please help find Lauren Jackson Missing since 1988 Spring City PA

Pennsylvania Missing Persons Cases:
    Lauren Jackson, Amanda DeGuio, Ray Gricar, Kortne Stouffer, Jamie Metzger, Toni Sharpless, Anna Maciejewska

Quote Originally Posted by Trackergd View Post
    My guess is that there is a dirty secret involving this entire case and someone is doing their utmost to prevent it coming to light.
    My best guess is that they suspect Lauren was taken/harmed by one of the mentally ill people they released, and they would rather her case wasn't solved because it would result in Lauren's family being able to sue them for a lot of money.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowdancer View Post
    My best guess is that they suspect Lauren was taken/harmed by one of the mentally ill people they released, and they would rather her case wasn't solved because it would result in Lauren's family being able to sue them for a lot of money.
    I suspect you are correct. I guess they did not count on someone hanging in this long gathering evidence and bringing the County DA into it.
    Unless otherwise noted, my posts are opinions or theories only and may not be used outside of WS unless permission is requested in advance.
    Any general subject matter photographs posted by me are solely to give other WS members an "on the ground" frame of reference of satellite views and are visible to anyone from public roads and access points. They may not be used outside of WS unless permission is requested in advance

Lauren Jackson, Amanda DeGuio, Ray Gricar, Kortne Stouffer, Jamie Metzger, Toni Sharpless, Anna Maciejewska

Quote Originally Posted by Trackergd View Post
    Wonder if they have not started the park construction for fear that they would be unearthing unmarked graves? Sorta makes you wonder what happened to all the patients of the hospital that wandered through Spring City and East Vincent Township after the hospital closed. Had to be somewhat of a chore to manage all the unstable or helpless homeless people walking about.

I don't think the unmarked graves has anything to do with it. I think they are still finding money (grants, donations etc) and the state is still demolishing and replacing street lights, paving roads etc... This was all to be done by the state before the park would be built. There are many rumored unmarked grave sites, mostly on the lower campus which is privately owned. It's a true shame no one will give these people the dignity they deserve ! The sites of the unmarked graves are known to only a few and those who know aren't talking. There are many secrets involving Pennhurst and the local towns and the state would rather not involve themselves in anything involving the place it seems.

I just googled the Pennhurst Hospital. Maybe this guy can help if he is still alive. His name is Bill Baldini, he worked for NBC10 and did a series called "Suffer the Little Children" in 1968. Says he cried all the way home from the conditions of the hospital. If you can get him to understand that maybe there is a connection between Lauren and the hospital, maybe he can help or use his resources to assist you. Just a thought on a different avenue that you might be able to use.

Has anyone put together a case map of the area? Looking specifically for how close her house, the motel and the Pennhurst property are in proximity to each other.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Blsdjs View Post
    Has anyone put together a case map of the area? Looking specifically for how close her house, the motel and the Pennhurst property are in proximity to each other.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
    Yes on the last few pages of this thread.

Bumping

hi anything new on Lauren??

CHRISTINA*(SEVERNS)*O'DONNELL

O'DONNELL
    CHRISTINA (nee Severns) on March 17, 2011. Daughter of the late Edward and Margaret Severns. Mother of Diana. Grandmother of Mark and Liliana. Sister of Mark, Lori and Bambi. Services are private.

CLARE McILVAINE MUNDY F.H. INC.
    215-482-8878

Published on Philly.com on Mar.*24,*2011

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/phi...&pid=149600415

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk
    "The truth is rarely pure and never simple" - Oscar Wilde

In my opinion....speculation

Age progression to age 29

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/...on_lauren.html

"The truth is rarely pure and never simple" - Oscar Wilde

In my opinion....speculation

Quote Originally Posted by Keith417 View Post
    hi anything new on Lauren??
    The Chester County DA is reviewing the case and following up with as many of the key individuals as possible. They did get copies of all my notes and photographs of all the newspaper articles I had saved over the years.

Quote Originally Posted by Henry2326 View Post
    CHRISTINA*(SEVERNS)*O'DONNELL

O'DONNELL
    CHRISTINA (nee Severns) on March 17, 2011. Daughter of the late Edward and Margaret Severns. Mother of Diana. Grandmother of Mark and Liliana. Sister of Mark, Lori and Bambi. Services are private.

CLARE McILVAINE MUNDY F.H. INC.
    215-482-8878

Published on Philly.com on Mar.*24,*2011

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/phi...&pid=149600415

I knew she had passed. Her father is still alive, however I have no contact information for him.

hey trackers, its been a while, how are you? i have it on good authority, pennhurst is under new ownership (the new owner told us himself lol only a short time now). have you talked to the new owners to see if you are allowed to do a search there.

The lower campus is privately owned and has new ownership. The upper campus where the search manager wanted to search is either state (near VA Hospital) federal (near National Guard Amory) or local township (East Vincent) owned. The "cemetery" mentioned in earlier posts is on East Vincent township property.

Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 LastLast