780 users online (77 members and 703 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19
    And East Vincent Township is not letting anyone on their property. It is posted as is the power line right of way which is the other access. Even going through a yard with owners permission would force you to cross the posted right of way. I am toying with the idea of looking to see if there are any PA or Federal laws that gives individuals access rights in the case of a cemetery. After all, how would family visit the grave if it were surrounded on all sides by private property?
    Unless otherwise noted, my posts are opinions or theories only and may not be used outside of WS unless permission is requested in advance.
    Any general subject matter photographs posted by me are solely to give other WS members an "on the ground" frame of reference of satellite views and are visible to anyone from public roads and access points. They may not be used outside of WS unless permission is requested in advance

Please help find Lauren Jackson Missing since 1988 Spring City PA

Pennsylvania Missing Persons Cases:
    Lauren Jackson, Amanda DeGuio, Ray Gricar, Kortne Stouffer, Jamie Metzger, Toni Sharpless, Anna Maciejewska

I believe that question is being addressed in Pennsylvania as we speak.

http://www.berksmontnews.com/article...NEWS/170629899

Quote Originally Posted by Trackergd View Post
    And East Vincent Township is not letting anyone on their property. It is posted as is the power line right of way which is the other access. Even going through a yard with owners permission would force you to cross the posted right of way. I am toying with the idea of looking to see if there are any PA or Federal laws that gives individuals access rights in the case of a cemetery. After all, how would family visit the grave if it were surrounded on all sides by private property?
    I asked a friend who is active within the Berks County Association for Graveyard Preservation and this was her answer: “It depends on how the deeds are written...PA is working on passing something now that gives limited access.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Happiness...consists in giving, and in serving others.
    - Henry Drummond

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19