1059 users online (219 members and 840 guests)  

Websleuths News

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha

Websleuths Post of the Day!!!Tues 5/5/ katicoolady wins Post of the Day

WELCOME TO THE WEBSLEUTHS POST OF THE DAY FOR TUESDAY MAY 5TH 2015

Hello My Websleuthing Friends. Thank you for your nominations for yesterday's post of the day.

The post of the day for Monday May 4 2015 is not really from one post but from thousands of posts.

Every day since Caylee Anthony went missing, when she was found, through the trial and beyond Wolf Mom has kept a candle lit in Caylee's memory.

Check it out RIGHT HERE

Thank you Wolf Mom. You are one of the many thousands of posters and visitors who care more about Caylee than her mother ever did. However, Wolf Mom everyday you go that extra mile to make sure we all remember Caylee Anthony. Thank you for being a part of Websleuths. You are a shinning example of the caring posters who join us every day.

Now it's your turn. Yes you...I'm lookin' right atcha.

Has a post caught your eye, made you laugh, made you cry, made you want to stick a thumb in a pie (sorry it's late and I am loopy) if so NOMINATE IT HERE ON THE WEBSLEUTHS POST OF THE DAY THREAD.

Remember, the post does not need to be from today. It can be a very old post and everything in-between. We just pick the post today. Doesn't need to be from today.

Enjoy my True Crime Lovelies and thank you for everything.

Tricia

Quote Originally Posted by Tricia View Post

Hello My Websleuthing Friends. Thank you for your nominations for yesterday's post of the day.

The post of the day for Monday May 4 2015 is not really from one post but from thousands of posts.

Every day since Caylee Anthony went missing, when she was found, through the trial and beyond Wolf Mom has kept a candle lit in Caylee's memory.

Check it out RIGHT HERE

Thank you Wolf Mom. You are one of the many thousands of posters and visitors who care more about Caylee than her mother ever did. However, Wolf Mom everyday you go that extra mile to make sure we all remember Caylee Anthony. Thank you for being a part of Websleuths. You are a shinning example of the caring posters who join us every day.

Has a post caught your eye, made you laugh, made you cry, made you want to stick a thumb in a pie (sorry it's late and I am loopy) if so NOMINATE IT HERE ON THE WEBSLEUTHS POST OF THE DAY THREAD.

Remember, the post does not need to be from today. It can be a very old post and everything in-between. We just pick the post today. Doesn't need to be from today.

Tricia
    That's so cool! Congratulations Wolf Mom and Tulessa!

Last edited by MissD; 05-05-2015 at 04:41 AM. Reason: To add Tulessa! :)
    JMO

I refuse to engage in ridiculous far-fetched theories when the most logical conclusion is as plain as the nose upon your face.

Thank you Tricia!
    Media thread for Abby and Libby.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...5#post13163455

WebSleuths Lingo thread.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...bsleuths-Lingo

Unless I provide a link, every one of my posts are to be considered rumor, Speculation, or simply MY OWN OPINION.

We are the watchers. We are witnesses. We see what has gone before. We see what happens now, at this dangerous moment in human history. We see what's going to happen - what will surely happen - unless we come together: we - the Peoples of all Nations - to restore peace and harmony and balance to the Earth, our Mother.

Oh my...I am so honored. Thank you Tricia.

Hi Tricia,

Nominating this post for Post of the Day:

Post #281 by katiecoolady - Sentencing and beyond- Jodi Arias General Discussion #1

Link: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...1#post11749301

This peripherally related to the Arias trial but wanted to share it here. I'm sure many of you remember my involvement in the trial (well all of our involvement) and one night sharing a magical story about one of our anonymous posters who was a huge benefactor for the Alexander family (but quietly) who I simply called "BB" for Beautiful Benefactor. She had sent me a large box of gifts to give the Alexanders and I ended up the day after I received it in a situation with one of Travis' sisters over a weekend and was able to hand off this package to her. It was filled with Vera Bradley makeup bags covered with elephants and T's sister shared 3 different accounts of how Travis had "visited" her through the symbol of elephants. It was such a magical day/story that I shared the entire thing here. BB's generosity inspired so many others to give and I walked in to that courtroom nearly every day of the first trial to sit with the family and almost never walked in empty handed. WS posters were sending me gift cards, gifts, money even M and M's I personally gave to Juan Martinez. BB had a huge influence on this giving that continued through the entire trial and beyond.
    Well this poster and I have become very very good friends.

And, due to the events of my life shifting and healing after being so intensely involved in the trial, I met the love of my life and am getting married this weekend.

BB, who i can tell you now is our poster Zuri, flew in from her home on the East Coast last weekend to throw me the most beautiful bridal shower you've ever seen. If not for WS, this connection would likely never have been made.

I wrote a blog with lots of pics this morning and thought I'd share it with you. Oh and I'm taking my elephant makeup bag with me on my wedding/honeymoon trip. In fact it's already packed with special treasures.

Hope you are all doing great! Much love.

http://twoinnocents.com/2015/05/05/showered-with-love/

BBM above: Wonderful Story !

And Thank You, Tricia !
    JMSSO = Just My Super Secret Opinion

Quote Originally Posted by dog.gone.cute View Post
    Hi Tricia,

Nominating this post for Post of the Day:

Post #281 by katiecoolady - Sentencing and beyond- Jodi Arias General Discussion #1

Link: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...1#post11749301

BBM above: Wonderful Story !

And Thank You, Tricia !
    dog.gone.cute. I agree. This is a fantastic Websleuths Post of the Day.

Don't you love how people actually find love in the strangest places?

Hey, let's have a combo True Crime Discussion forum and Dating site. YES...NO WAY I'm KIDDING.

Congrats Katicoolady! You are the winner of the Websleuths Post of the Day. !!!

Can we nominate our own post? Lol.

Kongrats. KatiKool. Lol
    You can fool some of the people some of the time; But guess what? The Bus Stops Here (Life No Parole/ Don't Pass Go: Don't Collect Your $200)

Quote Originally Posted by Tricia View Post

Check it out RIGHT HERE

Tricia
    Hey Tricia. You should contact Jane Velez Mitchell and see if she wants to join the forum as a special guest that pops in on the weekends and discuss on top threads.

Idk. Maybe she is a member already. Just a thought. Call her.
    You can fool some of the people some of the time; But guess what? The Bus Stops Here (Life No Parole/ Don't Pass Go: Don't Collect Your $200)

Quote Originally Posted by DexterMorgan View Post
    Can we nominate our own post? Lol.

Kongrats. KatiKool. Lol
    Yes, you can, Morgan, but only if they are no larger than a 2-3 font.

WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK

Here is the new thread for today's Websleuths Post of the Day.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ost-of-the-Day!