Found Deceased IL - Taylor Clark, 19, Edwardsville, 4 May 2015 *Arrest*

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Taylor Clark
IMG_1959

SIUE student missing since taking last exam Monday
Police are asking the public for help in locating a student at Southern Illinois University Edwardsville who was last seen after taking a final exam on Monday.

Taylor Clark, 19, took his last exam of the semester on Monday morning. He then went to visit his girlfriend at her workplace in Glen Carbon, and hasn’t been seen since. He left the meeting with his girlfriend just prior to 11 a.m.

Clark drives a red, 2007 Nissan 350ZX.

Madison County Sheriff John Lakin said phone records indicate Clark’s phone was in the area of the Mills Outlet Mall in Hazelwood, Mo., at 11:37 a.m. Monday. Clark was selling the Nissan on Craigslist, and he told family members that he had spoken with at least one person on Monday about the Craigslist posting.

Read more here: http://www.bnd.com/news/local/article20270682.html#storylink=cpy

It seems to me whoever was interested in the car also had a throw away phone with them since the number can not be traced. :(

This is so scary... especially since they met in a public place, which is what people are commonly advised to do. My local PD has set aside a space at the police station itself for Craigslist meet ups, which I think is a fantastic idea.

The news page on facebook has people saying he was found deceased.

So very sad to hear. Hopefully the responsible parties are apprehended quickly. LE may have been given information concerning his location since he was found so soon.

I cannot figure out what the motivation through Craigslist would be. He was selling the car, not buying so it wouldn't be assumed he had a lot of money on him and they didn't steal the car.

I just feel horrible for his family and friends!

Yeah, just announced once local radio

RIP

So very sad to hear. Hopefully the responsible parties are apprehended quickly. LE may have been given information concerning his location since he was found so soon.

his cell phone was pinging in the area

sad sad sad - hopefully there is some video

car found in an industrial park in Hazelwood MO
body found near by in wooded area

at least that's what is being reporting on 1120AM (KMOX)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back