GUILTY Canada - Alicia Ross, 25, Markham ON, 17 Aug 2005

After this is over ... He is going to have a nervous breakdown......

Well, I wonder if she had her purse and keys with her when she went out with her BF? IF she did have them, then she did get in the house after he dropped her off, so............... :confused:

JMHO
fran

“Look at these pictures,” he points out, rifling through some recent photos that show a smiling Alicia. “This is from last weekend in Quebec on the Rouge River. O.K.? You understand how happy we were? This is – this is breaking my heart,“ he concludes, his voice shaking. “I loved her”.

I bolded some lines that bother me. "O.K.? You understand how happy we were?" For some reason that bothers me, cant put my finger on why.

And, "I loved her." .............past tense.

lostfaith said:
“Look at these pictures,” he points out, rifling through some recent photos that show a smiling Alicia. “This is from last weekend in Quebec on the Rouge River. O.K.? You understand how happy we were? This is – this is breaking my heart,“ he concludes, his voice shaking. “I loved her”.

I bolded some lines that bother me. "O.K.? You understand how happy we were?" For some reason that bothers me, cant put my finger on why.

And, "I loved her." .............past tense.

lostfaith:
Oh for goodness sakes. You'd think after watching the 'other' case so closely, I would have caught onto the BF. :confused:

You are absolutely right! :eek: ...If you read that last article linked, everything he said about her was in the 'past tense.'

We had so many plans for the rest of the summer.
I was going to propose to her next year.
We were supposed to go meet my parents next week.
.........and....just like SP asked det B that first night about a therapist, this guy says,
"I'm going to need therapy when this is all done." :loser:

Well, at least he knows he needs to appear human and is trying to show emotion. :(

Ok, I'm not going to convict the guy in my mind until we know more. But, I'm with you now, :eek: , my hinky meter is alerted!

possible motive .....and this is just a theory,.........
They just met, it's been a whirl-wind relationship, she just received a promotion and was to start a new job, they were supposed to 'meet his parents,' (and most people realize when a bf or gf have you meet the parents it's getting somewhat serious) perhaps she wanted to slow things down, take a breather, ........and he was afraid he was losing her and......... :confused:

This is JMHO and possibility, of course!
:innocent:
fran

Hi there everyone. I found this site when looking for any info on the Liannne White situation. I am in Edmonton Alberta and I think this is a very useful and wonderful community.
I am wondering if anyone has any info on Alicia Ross. This woman has been missing since Wednesday August 17. She lives in Markham Ontario and there is some similarities to the Lianne White situation as Alicias boyfriend was the last to see her and is a " person of interest" to the police. She works at Hewltt-Packard and was to get a promotion the next day at work.

Keep up the good work:D

Alicia Ross - 25 years old. Dropped off by boyfriend at midnight in a very good area that is residential.

This whole story does not add up. The BF is a person of interest, but not a suspect as there is no evidence of foul play.

Right now it is a missing person case, with the possibility of foul play. Her car was in the driveway, it was reported that she had an arguement with her BF(or so reported by neighbours).

CyberLaw said:
Alicia Ross - 25 years old. Dropped off by boyfriend at midnight in a very good area that is residential.

This whole story does not add up. The BF is a person of interest, but not a suspect as there is no evidence of foul play.

Right now it is a missing person case, with the possibility of foul play. Her car was in the driveway, it was reported that she had an arguement with her BF(or so reported by neighbours).

Are there any newspaper articles about this young lady? Well of course the police don't suspect any foul play....do they ever?? It's to bad they don't treat each case like they suspect foul play and maybe they could find the missing before they end up dead. A real sore spot with me.

What evidence can the police rely on to determine if foul play is concerned.

Right now there is plenty of police and volunteers looking for Alicia.

There is no crime scene, blood, witnesses, weapon and if there is no body how is one to detemine if foul play is involved.

You just can't assume that every missing person is a victim of foul play, we knows that is not the case.

I know that this may be a sore spot, but if the family has no idea where a missing person is, how the heck is law enforecement going to determine this.

http://www.thestar.com/NASApp/cs/Co...geid=971358637177&c=Article&cid=1124533082242

MARKHAM, Ont. (CP) — With tears and emotional cries, the mother of a missing 25-year-old Ontario woman pleaded for the safe return of her daughter today.

In her first public appearance, Sharon Fortis called out to her daughter Alicia Ross, who was last seen early Wednesday at her home in this suburb north of Toronto.

"We pray Alicia can be home soon so this can be old news," she said in a tearful address at a news conference.

"Alicia, I promise to you, you will come home soon."

York Region police say Ross was last seen around the backyard of her home early Wednesday by her boyfriend, whom police consider a person of interest but not a suspect.

The next day, Ross failed to show up for work and her car remained in the driveway of the home she shared with her parents.

Police say they have no grounds to assume foul play was involved in the woman's disappearance but are calling the incident suspicious and out of character.

http://www.thestar.com/NASApp/cs/Co...geid=971358637177&c=Article&cid=1124574615825

Mother makes promise to missing daughter as police widen their search

ALEJANDRO BUSTOS
STAFF REPORTER

A tearful Markham mother broke her silence yesterday to send a message to her missing child.

"Everyone's positive energy and love are directed at you," Sharon Fortis said to her daughter, 25-year-old Alicia Ross.

"Alicia, I've never broken a promise to you, and I promise to you, you will come home soon."

snip................................................................................

Ross's boyfriend, 29-year-old Sean Hine, did not speak to the media yesterday, though he gave a number of interviews earlier in the week.

possible motive .....and this is just a theory,.........
They just met, it's been a whirl-wind relationship, she just received a promotion and was to start a new job, they were supposed to 'meet his parents,' (and most people realize when a bf or gf have you meet the parents it's getting somewhat serious) perhaps she wanted to slow things down, take a breather, ........and he was afraid he was losing her and......... :confused:

Fran, that is what I think also. Something about the way he said "we were happy. O.K. I loved her." #1 he uses past tense, and #2 it sounds to me like he is trying to 'convince', if you get what I mean. I wonder if he used those words to her trying to convince her "how happy we are, and how much in love we are". Maybe she was trying to cool things between them, it sounded like things were moving rather fast.

I Repeat: "When this is all over I am going to have a nervous breakdown":liar:

Enough said! That statement does it for me, this girl is missing no one knows what happened to her. He is supposed to love her, and what is his concern?

http://www.torontosun.com/News/TorontoAndGTA/2005/08/22/1183214-sun.html

THORNHILL -- It has been more than five days since Alicia Ross vanished without a trace and the chances of a happy ending to the story are dwindling.

But the parents of the missing 25-year-old woman refuse to give up hope that their daughter will be found alive and well.

"No one's giving up, and we won't give up," Alicia's mom, Sharon Fortis, said yesterday at the command centre York Police have set up near the family's Bronte Rd. home.

Anything new on this girl? There are just too dang many of these sad happenings in the world today.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back