GUILTY NE - Ismenia Marinero, 45, & son Josue, 5, Omaha, 6 May 2015

zwiebel

Reaction score
Omaha Police are searching for the mother and sibling of a toddler found in a La Vista dumpster on Wednesday. The dumpster was in a parking lot and the unidentified man who found him said he was shocked to find the 11-month-old, wearing only a diaper. Overwhelming public response quickly helped identify the toddler.

According to new information released by Omaha police Thursday morning, during the investigation, officers learned the 11-month-old boy has a 5-year-old sibling.

Police said they're working to locate the child and mother of the children.

The mother was identified by police as Jesus Ismenia Marinero, 45. The 5-year-old child has been identified as Josue Ramirez.

Police are also asking for help finding a vehicle in connection with the ongoing investigation: a silver 2000 Jeep Cherokee Laredo, four doors, Nebraska plates SRH 941.

http://m.ketv.com/news/toddler-found-alive-in-metro-dumpster-wednesday/32852350

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...d-crying-dumpster-article-1.2213254?cid=bitly

Attachments

• dumpster7n-2-web.jpg
    dumpster7n-2-web.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 611
#1- Whew, the toddler is alive! I read the title and my mind jumped to worst case scenario. I'm glad this adorable little boy has been rescued!

#2- I wonder if he was placed there to keep him safe, in hopes that he would be found. I just don't get the "mom threw him out" vibe on this one. Could be wrong. But on that note, I'm very worried about mom and big brother. I hope they are found soon, and safe.

Disgusting. I hope she's found quickly.

WHY do people think there's no other option but to abandon their baby???

I am merging this one with Los's thread in the missing section :)

Amber Alert issued for 5-year-old Omaha boy

An Amber Alert has been issued by Nebraska law enforcement for a 5-year-old Omaha boy.

The Omaha Police Department is looking for 5-year-old Jose Ramirez-Marinero.

Ramirez-Moreno was last seen at 2324 South 10th Street in Omaha is believed to be in danger. He has short, black hair and was last seen wearing a gray shirt and gray sweatpants.

The believe the child is with an unknown suspect who could be traveling in a 2000 silver Jeep Cherokee with Nebraska license plate SRH 941.

Law enforcement is unsure what direction they are headed.

Anyone with information is asked to call 9-1-1 or the Omaha Police Department at 402-444-5656.

http://www.kwwl.com/story/29005070/2015/05/07/amber-alert-issued-for-5-year-old-omaha-boy

there is already a thread on this one. I will be merging this with the one located here

At least those babies will know mom lovd them and fought for them to be safe. so sad.

My first thought was wondering if they have the same dad. Could dad of Jesus not 'wanted' to take the younger one?

Oh no :(
Do the children have the same father and is that father cooperating? in the picture? been notified?

I"m suspecting the person who has the 5 year old is in some kind of relationship with the mother who was found dead along side the road last night.

Maybe mom hid the 11 month old in the dumpster for protection?????

JMO

It's not clear that the father cooperating with LE is the father of both boys.

On the day they went missing it was the 5 yo's birthday. Don't know if this has any importance.

On the day they went missing it was the 5 yo's birthday. Don't know if this has any importance.

That is curious.

ETA Just wild speculation here. Supposing the father wanted to see boy on his bday and mom , for whatever reason declined him. Maybe they're feuding or what not... wild , wild speculation on my part. Just thinking out loud here.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbi708
Back