851 users online (115 members and 736 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

NY - Erin Botkins-Wojcik, 34, Tonawanda, 5 May 2015

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Please give this case some attention. :-)

So little to go on...

I see she is married, as it is referenced on the FB.

Hi, english is not my first language so please bear over with me

Not much at all......and not to be a smart ass but it says Erin has "several visible tattoos".....not that you can tell in that picture....

Why did she leave at that time? If she worked an early shift than maybe, but a medical emergency, family member/friend in need or a fight with her spouse or other?????
    The greatest trick the Devil ever played was convincing the world he didn't exist.

Three candles that illume every darkness: truth, nature, knowledge.

"There, isn't this a beautiful piece of cloth!", exclaimed the swindlers, as they described the lovely design that didn't exist.

Good thing SM is agetting the word out------not alot at all!!!!!!! Is she on meds ? Did she take her purse, what was she wearing, what about her bank card and credit cards, is there an EZ pass on her car?
    The greatest trick the Devil ever played was convincing the world he didn't exist.

Three candles that illume every darkness: truth, nature, knowledge.

"There, isn't this a beautiful piece of cloth!", exclaimed the swindlers, as they described the lovely design that didn't exist.

they don't think she left alone according to FB.
    ~ let the storm wash over you, because somewhere beneath, there is your balance and wisdom ~

Rosemadderlake

Quote Originally Posted by hot cawfee View Post
    Not much at all......and not to be a smart ass but it says Erin has "several visible tattoos".....not that you can tell in that picture....

Why did she leave at that time? If she worked an early shift than maybe, but a medical emergency, family member/friend in need or a fight with her spouse or other?????
    The Help Find FB says in comments that she left at 130 am, was having an emotional problem, and a person she is thought to be with is named. Interesting.

Looks like she was arrested in Arkansas on June 3, 2015:

http://www.arkansasonline.com/right2...template=modal

Quote Originally Posted by Unsolved View Post
    Looks like she was arrested in Arkansas on June 3, 2015:

http://www.arkansasonline.com/right2...template=modal
    Someone left this information in a comment on the Help Find FB but it was deleted. Wonder what's up with that....?

Quote Originally Posted by mrsobrien View Post
    Someone left this information in a comment on the Help Find FB but it was deleted. Wonder what's up with that....?
    Wow I don't understand that!

Maybe they're not going to tell anyone anything that happens until they have her back home? Actually I was happy I saw that because 1) she was alive 2) she was probably safe, being with LE and all.

I guess this is one case that I am going to back out of LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Unsolved View Post
    Wow I don't understand that!

Maybe they're not going to tell anyone anything that happens until they have her back home? Actually I was happy I saw that because 1) she was alive 2) she was probably safe, being with LE and all.

I guess this is one case that I am going to back out of LOL.
    I think I am too. I asked a few questions weeks ago and got some. .. umm... less than welcoming private messages on fb in response. Ive been checking the page but not interacting because of that. I dont really understand, but whatever. Glad she was safe as recently as that arrest.

There's always the possibility someone stole her ID and was using it when arrested. Though it doesn't sound like a case where we can be of much use.
    Opinions expressed are strictly my own (who else would they belong to???)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast