Presumed Located NY - Erin Botkins-Wojcik, 34, Tonawanda, 5 May 2015

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
CEbRPMCW8AAtOT_.jpg

https://twitter.com/TTPD/status/596394060019040256/photo/1
http://www.wkbw.com/news/police-seek-34-year-old-missing-from-tonawanda

Please give this case some attention. :)

So little to go on...

I see she is married, as it is referenced on the FB.

Not much at all......and not to be a smart *advertiser censored* but it says Erin has "several visible tattoos".....not that you can tell in that picture....

Why did she leave at that time? If she worked an early shift than maybe, but a medical emergency, family member/friend in need or a fight with her spouse or other?????

Good thing SM is agetting the word out------not alot at all!!!!!!! Is she on meds ? Did she take her purse, what was she wearing, what about her bank card and credit cards, is there an EZ pass on her car?

they don't think she left alone according to FB.

Not much at all......and not to be a smart *advertiser censored* but it says Erin has "several visible tattoos".....not that you can tell in that picture....

Why did she leave at that time? If she worked an early shift than maybe, but a medical emergency, family member/friend in need or a fight with her spouse or other?????

The Help Find FB says in comments that she left at 130 am, was having an emotional problem, and a person she is thought to be with is named. Interesting.

Someone left this information in a comment on the Help Find FB but it was deleted. Wonder what's up with that....?

Wow I don't understand that! :thinking:

Maybe they're not going to tell anyone anything that happens until they have her back home? Actually I was happy I saw that because 1) she was alive 2) she was probably safe, being with LE and all.

I guess this is one case that I am going to back out of LOL.

Wow I don't understand that! :thinking:

Maybe they're not going to tell anyone anything that happens until they have her back home? Actually I was happy I saw that because 1) she was alive 2) she was probably safe, being with LE and all.

I guess this is one case that I am going to back out of LOL.

I think I am too. I asked a few questions weeks ago and got some. .. umm... less than welcoming private messages on fb in response. Ive been checking the page but not interacting because of that. I dont really understand, but whatever. Glad she was safe as recently as that arrest.

There's always the possibility someone stole her ID and was using it when arrested. Though it doesn't sound like a case where we can be of much use.

There's always the possibility someone stole her ID and was using it when arrested. Though it doesn't sound like a case where we can be of much use.

I don't think it's ID theft, there's a booking photo.

I think I am too. I asked a few questions weeks ago and got some. .. umm... less than welcoming private messages on fb in response. Ive been checking the page but not interacting because of that. I dont really understand, but whatever. Glad she was safe as recently as that arrest.

I don't even know if this comment will be seen or not, but I personally know Erin and her family very well and it saddens me how the facebook page ended up. This was neither started nor maintained by the family ( a friend of her husband actually) and I think over time negative comments were removed in an attempt to protect their children's opinion of their mother. While I can see both sides of the argument (think of yourself at 11 years old finding a website detailing your mother's arrest) anything that is deterring interaction is only hurting Erin in the long run. I'm would be interested in where the "less than welcoming private messages" were coming from so if you have any record of this plz message me.

As the current time, police are not actively searching for Erin at all while her immediate family still wonders if she is even alive let alone where she may be. She was indeed arrested on June 3rd in Garland county Arkansas but was release on her own recognizance and unsurprisingly didn't show up for the judge. This was after being involved in a traffic stop in Catawba, NC in late May for unlawfully passing an emergency vehicle. Unfortunately this was the last time we heard of her at all. Whether she is still traveling with Andrew Marsh, whether she is still in her 2003 White Chevy Malibu, nothing is known at this time. Her husband has understandably tried to move on with his life but her family is very much still hurt and looking for her best interest.

Anyone looking for more information or anyone with any information about Erin's whereabouts can msg me.

Thank you,
Mike

I don't even know if this comment will be seen or not, but I personally know Erin and her family very well and it saddens me how the facebook page ended up. This was neither started nor maintained by the family ( a friend of her husband actually) and I think over time negative comments were removed in an attempt to protect their children's opinion of their mother. While I can see both sides of the argument (think of yourself at 11 years old finding a website detailing your mother's arrest) anything that is deterring interaction is only hurting Erin in the long run. I'm would be interested in where the "less than welcoming private messages" were coming from so if you have any record of this plz message me.

As the current time, police are not actively searching for Erin at all while her immediate family still wonders if she is even alive let alone where she may be. She was indeed arrested on June 3rd in Garland county Arkansas but was release on her own recognizance and unsurprisingly didn't show up for the judge. This was after being involved in a traffic stop in Catawba, NC in late May for unlawfully passing an emergency vehicle. Unfortunately this was the last time we heard of her at all. Whether she is still traveling with Andrew Marsh, whether she is still in her 2003 White Chevy Malibu, nothing is known at this time. Her husband has understandably tried to move on with his life but her family is very much still hurt and looking for her best interest.

Anyone looking for more information or anyone with any information about Erin's whereabouts can msg me.

Thank you,
Mike

Welcome to our group, it's nice to have you here. I would check this out if you want to get your information out click on this link here. Then we all can use your info. http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?521-Verified-Professional-and-Insider-Members

Thank you,
Mike

Hi there, I'm still here! The questions I asked on the page were definitely posed sensitively, I noticed right off the bat that she is a mother and it's rather standard for WSers to be vague for their sake when appropriate.

The messages I got were not harmful to me, not threatening or anything to worry about. I was basically told that if I don't know her, then I shouldn't be there (in a public group, lol), along with some snark, cussing, and general rudeness. I doubt I still have them or else I'd be more detailed. Like I said, it didn't rock my world, it was just made clear that the group only wanted help from certain people. ..not me, lol. I didn't feel it was productive to force the issue so I bailed.

I'm real sorry she's still out there like this. I misplaced a dear friend for several years and that was heart wrenching, can't imagine if it was my spouse or my mother. Please send well wishes to the family from WS. <3

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back