728 users online (115 members and 613 guests)  

Websleuths News

los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

PA - Tionna Banks, 19, & Valorie Crumpton, 72, murdered, Pittsburgh, 4 May 2015

A woman grieves near the scene of what Pittsburgh police are calling a double homicide on the 500 block of Karl Street in the East Hills on Thursday, May 7, 2015.
    Neighbors can't think of anyone who would want to hurt two women whose bodies were found Thursday afternoon inside a home in East Hills.

The women — identified by the Allegheny County medical examiner as Valorie Crumpton, 72, who lives in the home, and Tionna Banks, 19, of the Hill District — were found when police forced their way inside the house on Karl Street. They had been asked to check on the well-being of a woman who failed to keep a Tuesday appointment at a social service agency, city Public Safety Department spokeswoman Sonya Toler said.

Neighbors said Crumpton had lived on Karl Street for many years and that Banks was her granddaughter. County property records identify Crumpton as the homeowner.

Toler, who said she does not know how they died, said there is a baby involved in the investigation. She did not say whether the child, who is safe, was found in the home.

“I can't think of nobody who would do this. (Crumpton) didn't keep company like that,” said Gerald Boyd whose home is across a vacant lot from the house. “It's a small street. There's never any cars parked there. There's never no commotion or anything at the house,” Boyd said.
    Read more: http://triblive.com/news/adminpage/8...#ixzz3ZeRH47XF
    Follow us: @triblive on Twitter | triblive on Facebook

People react at the scene of what Pittsburgh police are calling a double homicide on the 500 block of Karl Street in the East Hills on Thursday, May 7, 2015.
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
    Police seek ex-boyfriend of young woman found slain with grandmother in East Hills

Cesar Mazza
    http://www.wtae.com/news/swat-called...hills/32867300
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

The horror of the deadly discovery of two bodies came just a day after Mazza, who had PFAs filed against him by Tionna Banks, was to appear in court on charges including aggravated assault against her as well as against her then unborn child.

She filed a protection from abuse petition against him last October after an incident at Magee Hospital when he claimed to be the father and she alerted police

She wrote, “Cesar currently beats me while I carry a baby he also is threatening to kill me and my family.”

In December she claimed Mazza called her from jail asking her to drop criminal charges against him and claiming her grandmother was harassing his current girlfriend.

On Nov. 9 “he was arrested for domestic violence,” she wrote. “He knocked me down and kicked me in the stomach and told me that he will kill me if his son doesn’t have his name when he is born.”

Then in March she wrote that “Cesar told my cousins that if I don’t allow him to see his son he will shoot me in the head and if I had any other man around his son or me he will kill me.”
    http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2015/...in-east-hills/
    The world is full of monsters with friendly faces and angels full of scars. ~ Unknown

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~ Aristotle

The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense.

Awaiting Trial - Cesar Mazza - Double Homicide - Allegheny Cnty. - 4 May 2015

Wed., Aug. 5th: WPXI-TV:

http://www.wpxi.com/news/news/local/...after-a/nnCH5/ :

Includes Photo

https://ujsportal.pacourts.us/docket...R-0006695-2015 :

18 2501 A (H1) :: Homicide [2 Counts]

18 2901 A (F1) :: Kidnapping