GUILTY MS - Officers Benjamin Deen, 34, & Liquori Tate, 25, slain, Hattiesburg, 9 May 2015

This is so sad. Until I started following the cases on websleuths I didn't realize just how many in law enforcement die in the line of duty.

May they rest in peace. How many have died this year? Seems like there is a war against LE.

police+homicide+suspects1.jpg

Hattiesburg: Two Officers Dead, Suspects At Large
Police are looking for two suspects wanted in connection with this double homicide. Police are looking for Curtis Banks and Marvin Banks. It is unknown whether or not they are still in the area. If you see either of these two suspects call 911 immediately.

http://www.wtok.com/home/headlines/Hattiesburg-Two-Officers-Dead-Suspects-At-Large-303200131.html

Thank you Queen Bee for posting the pics. I try put the pics don't show.
Tweet those folks if you can.

CEngEoWUsAAKrVB.jpg:large

Ryan MooreVerified account
‏@RyanMooreMS

Curtis Banks is a Hattiesburg resident.

Ryan Moore @RyanMooreMS · 1h 1 hour ago
Call began as a traffic stop near Bouie Street just before 8 pm. Two officers shot in the stop. One officers vehicle was stolen from scene

Ryan Moore @RyanMooreMS · 1h 1 hour ago

Officers recovered stolen cruiser near Hattiesburg train depot just a few blocks away.

Suspects named in slaying of two Hattiesburg officers

http://www.clarionledger.com/story/news/2015/05/09/two-hattiesburg-police-officers-killed/27072893/

(snip)
Hattiesburg residents Tamika Mills and Pearnell Roberts discovered the two officers who had been shot. The pair got out to check on the officers and called 9-1-1.

"Never in my life have I experienced or seen anything like this expect on TV and to be in the midst of it, it's shocking and heartbreaking," Mills said. "As we were coming down Fourth Street, we noticed a bunch of lights. As we came on through, (Roberts) told me to turn around because she saw somebody laying on the ground.

"So I backed up. That's when we noticed the officer was down. We just saw that one, but in the course of me being on the phone with 9-1-1, I turned and I saw another officer across the street rolling on the ground. (Roberts) ran across the street to check on him. He wasn't all the way alert but he asked her, 'Am I dying? I know I'm dying. Just hand me my walkie-talkie.'"
-----------

bless these civilians for stopping and trying to save these two officers......

:rose: :rose: RIP With Honor

Suspects named in slaying of two Hattiesburg officers

http://www.clarionledger.com/story/news/2015/05/09/two-hattiesburg-police-officers-killed/27072893/

(snip)
Hattiesburg residents Tamika Mills and Pearnell Roberts discovered the two officers who had been shot. The pair got out to check on the officers and called 9-1-1.

"Never in my life have I experienced or seen anything like this expect on TV and to be in the midst of it, it's shocking and heartbreaking," Mills said. "As we were coming down Fourth Street, we noticed a bunch of lights. As we came on through, (Roberts) told me to turn around because she saw somebody laying on the ground.

"So I backed up. That's when we noticed the officer was down. We just saw that one, but in the course of me being on the phone with 9-1-1, I turned and I saw another officer across the street rolling on the ground. (Roberts) ran across the street to check on him. He wasn't all the way alert but he asked her, 'Am I dying? I know I'm dying. Just hand me my walkie-talkie.'"
-----------

bless these civilians for stopping and trying to save these two officers......

:rose: :rose: RIP With Honor

This is heartbreaking to read

Ryan MooreVerified account
‏@RyanMooreMS

Hattiesburg police have issued arrest warrants for both suspects. Manhunt underway. #WDAM

Ryan Moore @RyanMooreMS · 17m 17 minutes ago

Marvin and Curtis both are Hattiesburg residents that have addresses near the scene of the shooting.

Ryan Moore @RyanMooreMS · 2m 2 minutes ago

Prays for Hattiesburg Police tonight. They are in need.

Ryan Moore @RyanMooreMS · 20m 20 minutes ago

Both have a prior record as offenders in the City of Hattiesburg.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back