837 users online (143 members and 694 guests)  

Websleuths News

by the bay

NY - Paul Felix, 17, Brooklyn, 6 May 2015

Paul Felix, a 17-year-old who went missing on Wednesday, May 6, was last seen at 9pm at his home on Ford Street, between Avenue U and Avenue V. He was reported missing on Saturday.

Felix is 6′ 2″ tall, 180 pounds, with a thin build, medium complexion, black hair and brown eyes.

I wonder why he wasn't reported missing until Saturday if he disappeared on Wednesday. Maybe he has a history of being MIA for a few days?

Fight with his folks, gf/bf any problems at school?????
    The greatest trick the Devil ever played was convincing the world he didn't exist.

Three candles that illume every darkness: truth, nature, knowledge.

"There, isn't this a beautiful piece of cloth!", exclaimed the swindlers, as they described the lovely design that didn't exist.

East Tennessee
    Nothing new in the MSM regarding Paul's disappearance. Bumping for this young man. I hope he is safe somewhere.
    "If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you have to find the courage to live it."
    - John Irving in A Prayer for Owen Meany

Unless I provide a link or refer to a specific link, all my ramblings are theories, speculation, scenarios based on what info is available and my own unique life experiences.