1334 users online (236 members and 1098 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 54 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

FL - George Zimmerman injured in Lake Mary shooting, police say

http://www.wesh.com/news/george-zimm...e-say/32943828

The shooting involved two men and happened on Lake Mary Boulevard about 12:45 p.m., police said.

Officers at the scene said it appeared Zimmerman suffered a minor gunshot wound, Bracknell said.

“He walked normally into the ambulance, so he wasn’t being helped or nothing,” said witness Ricardo Berrare.

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/...ke-mary/nmDZj/

George Zimmerman shot in face in Lake Mary

Channel 9 has learned that George Zimmerman was involved in a shooting incident Monday in Seminole County on Lake Mary Boulevard.
    Authorities said Zimmerman was shot in the face during a confrontation with a driver. They said the injury appears to be minor.
    "What is more frightening than any particular policy or ideology is the widespread habit of disregarding facts.
    --Thomas Sowell

Road rage. wow

Maybe it wasn't really road rage but murderer rage? Who knows

Quote Originally Posted by Cortne View Post
    Zimmerman was the one who got shot, so I don't understand your point here.
    Just my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by Cortne View Post

Karla Ray@KRayWFTV
    RAW VIDEO- here's the other car involved in #Zimmerman road rage incident. #zimmermanshot #zimmermanon9

https://twitter.com/KRayWFTV/status/597831255368019969

Raw video: Bullet hole in window of George Zimmerman's vehicle

http://www.wesh.com/news/raw-video-b...hicle/32944762

Karla Ray @KRayWFTV 21m21 minutes ago

Inside sources say #Zimmerman injuries may only be from glass- shot was fired through passenger window #WFTV

Trouble sure does seem to follow him around doesn't it?
    Neither the state nor the defense team are saints, and there is usually plenty of incompetence to go around on both sides of the courtroom.

Quote Originally Posted by popsicle View Post
    Karla Ray @KRayWFTV 21m21 minutes ago

Inside sources say #Zimmerman injuries may only be from glass- shot was fired through passenger window #WFTV
    That makes more sense. Because I was wondering how someone could get minor injuries from being shot in the face/head.
    Just my opinion

I can't find anywhere that it says that Zimmerman had a gun or fired at the other guy, am I missing something? Did someone recognize Zimmerman and wanted his 15 min of fame by retaliation over the T Martin case or his ex? All I've found is that there's a bullet hole in Zimmerman's truck window.
    MOO and stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Dana View Post
    I can't find anywhere that it says that Zimmerman had a gun or fired at the other guy, am I missing something? Did someone recognize Zimmerman and wanted his 15 min of fame by retaliation over the T Martin case or his ex? All I've found is that there's a bullet hole in Zimmerman's truck window.
    We don't know at this point. Doesn't sound like Zimmerman is accused of firing at the other guy.
    Just my opinion

ABC News@ABC 1m1 minute ago
    George Zimmerman released from hospital after being involved in FL shooting, police say: http://abcn.ws/1GZbrdv

CNN is going to have a witness on soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Dana View Post
    If you read the article, it states: "Lake Mary Police Chief Steve Bracknell said the shooting may have been related to an "ongoing dispute" involving Zimmerman and another person."

http://www.wesh.com/news/george-zimm...e-say/32943828

Page 1 of 54 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast