FL - George Zimmerman injured in Lake Mary shooting, police say

Status
Not open for further replies.

KEVINinTO

Former Member
Reaction score
Maybe it wasn't really road rage but murderer rage? Who knows ;)

Trouble sure does seem to follow him around doesn't it?

I can't find anywhere that it says that Zimmerman had a gun or fired at the other guy, am I missing something? Did someone recognize Zimmerman and wanted his 15 min of fame by retaliation over the T Martin case or his ex? All I've found is that there's a bullet hole in Zimmerman's truck window.

I can't find anywhere that it says that Zimmerman had a gun or fired at the other guy, am I missing something? Did someone recognize Zimmerman and wanted his 15 min of fame by retaliation over the T Martin case or his ex? All I've found is that there's a bullet hole in Zimmerman's truck window.

We don't know at this point. Doesn't sound like Zimmerman is accused of firing at the other guy.

If you read the article, it states: "Lake Mary Police Chief Steve Bracknell said the shooting may have been related to an "ongoing dispute" involving Zimmerman and another person."

http://www.wesh.com/news/george-zimmerman-involved-in-shooting-in-lake-mary-police-say/32943828

Okies, but I'm not jumping to conclusions over what 'may' have happened or what 1 witness 'says' he saw. Zimmerman is still a big news item it seems. Even a traffic ticket gets headline news.

I cannot wait to hear the back story on this one. MAYBE it was some of those folks GZ is always claiming are following him with death threats. Or maybe is was just another knucklehead like himself carrying a weapon who got honked off about something in traffic. Or maybe one of them was making time with the other one's woman.

It IS possible to steer clear of the kinds of conflicts that GZ seems to be continually involved in (including before the Martin case). But the man seems to be chronically unable to accept responsibility for anything.

On CNN just now, saying that GZ was waving a gun around...and the other guy pulled his and shot!

I just don't understand why this man is legally allowed to own guns still. After all of the incidents he has been involved in, after his acquittal!

Goodness! A witness who was asked to call police saying "I just shot George Zimmerman" and that this was his 3rd encounter with GZ. That the police know about this ongoing issue!

Trouble sure does seem to follow him around doesn't it?

Indeed. He was involved in another road rage incident less than a year ago. He allegedly threatened to kill the guy for pointing his finger at him.

Sunny Hostin is lapping this up like a thirsty dog.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
legalpyro74