bessie

Verified Insider
Reaction score
Chelsea Bruck
bruck_t670.jpg
chelseabruck_t670.jpg

Find Chelsea Facebook Page - https://www.facebook.com/groups/1492405374366496/

Maybee woman missing after Halloween party
Police are seeking assistance in locating a 22-year-old Maybee woman who is missing. Chelsea Ellen Bruck attended a Halloween party on Post Rd. in Frenchtown Township on Saturday, but has not been heard from since. Her family does not know of her whereabouts and contacted the Monroe County Sheriff’s Office to report her as missing. She was last seen wearing a “Poison Ivy” costume from the “Batman” films. Her costume was a leaf-covered top with tight-fitting black pants.

Read more at: http://www.monroenews.com/news/2014/oct/28/authorities-seek-missing-monroe-woman/

Case Map

Thread #1

Thread #2

Thread #3

Thread #4

I think it may be simply because it's obvious she didn't go bury herself out in the woods, although there could have been evidence of a homicide as well.
Has there been any official reports that she was buried?

Personally I would think this would be a different crowd then the Halloween party. This is in a bar or a club. People might of come to see the band. Where the party people came cause it was a party.

Im sure this night at the club they didnt have to turn people away.. but they claim the halloween party got too big and out of control

Secondly, if this was a club then I would expect a bouncer or even several. Club owner wants to keep control his *advertiser censored* is on the line otherwise. where at the party it was Big Mike's responsibility.

Once again I dont think the band had anything to do with it, nor does it seem like the crime happened on Big Mike's property.

You can look at their lyrics, album covers, the aggression in the music... nobody forced CB to go to this party or follow this band. Obviously she did like them.

None of what you say jives with my impressions, sorry, Seekay. I'm not sure what you've drawn your impressions from, so I'll go with my own on this.

There is another person (on the HFCB page) that was HEAVILY involved in the search and flyers and comments early on and they actually posted something about train tracks on 10-28, whose to say that the offer of posting fliers wasn't a response to that earlier post. IMO I don't think the post or them removing the post is much more than them not wanting to be considered suspects in this crime. JMO

Yes this is also my opinion as to why the post could have been removed,,, he later thought "wow dont want the finger pointing at me" scenario

Body found in Michigan woods confirmed as Chelsea Bruck, homicide suspected
April 25, 2015

body-found-monroe.jpg

The skeletal remains discovered in rural Michigan on Friday belong to Chelsea Bruck, the 22-year-old waitress who vanished last year at a Halloween party.

Evidence found at the forested site of Bruck’s body has turned her death into a homicide investigation, Monroe County Sheriff Dale Malone said Saturday night at a press conference.

“This is a puzzle that started out with nothing,” Malone said

Please continue here for Chelsea :rose:

None of what you say jives with my impressions, sorry, Seekay. I'm not sure what you've drawn your impressions from, so I'll go with my own on this.

https://www.facebook.com/events/444064169061500/

according to the link, the official release party was at a pub, with an after-party at Big Mike's in
Newport. Could have been the same crowd fro the bar that came, or perhaps others came just for the outdoor party.

Thank you, Coldpizza, for the great threads you keep going for Chelsea. Ever grateful.

Thank you, bessie, as always too.

https://www.facebook.com/events/444064169061500/

according to the link, the official release party was at a pub, with an after-party at Big Mike's in
Newport. Could have been the same crowd fro the bar that came, or perhaps others came just for the outdoor party.

The very few faces on the video that I could catch do match ones at a number of other events, the bouncer was new, but my impressions from images from all the events were that they a have a core following that included a couple of the same photographers and a crowd of about twenty to thirty people split in various age groups. I don't see many high school kids in the mix throughout, from looking at things frame by frame for a good while. Most seem BM's age or in their early to mid twenties, but there are several over thirty looking men too. The dynamic I've observed, compared to similar gatherings of familiar groups based only on my own experience, is that the various groups aren't really palling around as much as you have those who watch with glum expressions, and those who act out, get into it, for what it's worth, doesn't seem as joyous appreciation of the music or the artists, as it seems an outlet for acting out, being edgy, which is normal too. Thinking back on it, it's part of the reason the girl standing against the white backdrop I posted about previously as being Chelsea stood out. She seemed to have a happy amused expression standing there on her own out of the fray, watching the band, cheering for them, smiling, she stood out as such. There is no one link for the above musings as it's based on what's been observed over months, all linked to the
Case Map

FindHG, I dont agree 100% with everything and everyone who posts here. I dont expect everything to 100% jump aboard on what I say. Sure you are going to have your "core base". Friends of the band who go to every event. Every band has them. Big or small they follow them everywhere.

As for the Halloween event. My speculation that there were people at that party for the band and some just to party is based on this.
1) Size of the party - Reported got too big. Big Mike states himself more people showed then expected. I dont think anything happened in 3-4 month span changing the status of the band. They didnt become mainstream and release a album which was being played nationally and on a tour with a big well know band. So all the additional people were not their "core fans" expanding.
2) HB, LKZ and others who have been mentioned here have mentioned the party on social media but none mention the band. If you look at their likes on facebook they are into a different kind of music. So if they were at the party why were they there? It dont seem like it was for the music.

3) Party was outside not in a pub. No fences to keep people out. Like I said Im sure most of the 18-25 population in the Monroe area knew about this party. I personally dont do Facebook myself.. but people have Facebook friends of people they dont know cause they are friends with there friends. So easily someone who did not follow the band could have know about this event from someone mentioning there is a party on there facebook. Then all there friends know about the party.. and the process continues.

Has there been any official reports that she was buried?

I heard at one point on a local TV news cast she was partially buried. Was it by her killer(s) or was it from them pushing around dirt trying to fill in the swampy land.

I heard at one point on a local TV news cast she was partially buried. Was it by her killer(s) or was it from them pushing around dirt trying to fill in the swampy land.
That is what I heard too, but it was a reporter and prior to the presser IIRC. I just know that it was a "No Comment" during the PC and have not heard anything more to contradict or confirm whether she was buried or partially buried. I just thought maybe I missed something :)

dmc43613 said:
There is another person (on the HFCB page) that was HEAVILY involved in the search and flyers and comments early on and they actually posted something about train tracks on 10-28, whose to say that the offer of posting fliers wasn't a response to that earlier post. IMO I don't think the post or them removing the post is much more than them not wanting to be considered suspects in this crime. JMO

Yes this is also my opinion as to why the post could have been removed,,, he later thought "wow dont want the finger pointing at me" scenario

Two people agreeing on the thread? Can't have that! I'll have to disagree with you both. An alternative is that Brian himself was not involved in the murder, and innocently posted the observation about the railroad crews' special perspective, and the suggestion that they be sent the search flyers. But then (in my unsubstantiated guessing) Brian hears rumblings, from others in his circle, that they are unhappy that he is bringing suspicion on the railroad workers. But some of them maybe aren't as innocent. They are from an older group with the organizational skills to pull off Chelsea's abduction and murder, and the deeper loyalties and maturity needed to keep mum about it. It's my hope that Sandamanda's post is the first tug on a thread that will lead to them. (Again, only my unsupported musings).

Two people agreeing on the thread? Can't have that! I'll have to disagree with you both. An alternative is that Brian himself was not involved in the murder, and innocently posted the observation about the railroad crews' special perspective, and the suggestion that they be sent the search flyers. But then (in my unsubstantiated guessing) Brian hears rumblings, from others in his circle, that they are unhappy that he is bringing suspicion on the railroad workers. But some of them maybe aren't as innocent. They are from an older group with the organizational skills to pull off Chelsea's abduction and murder, and the deeper loyalties and maturity needed to keep mum about it. It's my hope that Sandamanda's post is the first tug on a thread that will lead to them. (Again, only my unsupported musings).

Wow. Impressed with your musings. Do you think that bow hunting and an active interest in the case figures in too?

I am still analyzing comments on the Halloween Bash FB invite. A few things I have noted:
(1) A girl that attended that spoke to Chelsea after she hurt her nose posted that at that time (2:15am or so), Chelsea was NOT wearing her purple wig. I am guessing that after Chelsea hurt her nose, the wig came off or she removed it because she was done remaining in character and maybe ready to leave the party?
(2) A guy that attended swears up and down that he recognizes the guy in the sketch (POI) as someone who attended "Airport Highschool" between 2004-2008. Hopefully LE interviewed this guy.
(3) A female party goer felt that due to the really tight security at BM's party (she states that she "couldn't even pee outside without one of them walking by with a flashlight"), that Chelsea probably wasn't abducted from the party, and that rather she left with someone she knew. Pretty sure we all think this, but it's interesting to hear that the party had really tight and observant security.

(3) A female party goer felt that due to the really tight security at BM's party (she states that she "couldn't even pee outside without one of them walking by with a flashlight"), that Chelsea probably wasn't abducted from the party, and that rather she left with someone she knew. Pretty sure we all think this, but it's interesting to hear that the party had really tight and observant security.

I did not attend the party so this is all speculation, but not sure exactly how tight security could of been. Maybe by the stage or in some areas but that would take a good number of people for the entire area IMO. You also have reports of people saying It was out of control and there were fights so they left. I think you even have one of CB's friends stating they had a feeling something bad could happen that night there. So if the security was so tight and everywhere then why do you have others stating otherwise.

Thanks for that post, Jashrema! I've added your report to the Chelsea Case map:

https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=zvYyF06zvqck.kaQX8kDx9-8w

I'm showing the location as l bit closer to the Halloween party than the marker on the MapQuest post that you had cited.

Please keep posting more as you find it! Thanks.

O.K., I'll ask what everyone is thinking. Is HB accounted for?

I have not seen this article before. Evidence found in "several locations?". (sorry if this quite is in a blue box, I don't know if I can remove the background color)

We're told detectives have collected evidence from several locations in recent weeks and more was found at the crime scene on the 13 acre private property off Briar Hill Road.

http://www.13abc.com/home/headlines/Chelsea-Bruck-murder-investigation-latest-301336371.html?device=tablet&c=y

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail