802 users online (90 members and 712 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

FL - Penelope Hogarth, 7 mos, Altamonte Springs, 12 May 2015

Jessica McCreery and Penelope Hogarth

PD: Baby, mother missing after police find grow house in Altamonte Springs
    Altamonte Springs police said they are searching for a missing 7-month-old child and the baby’s mother. Police said they responded to the home on Adelaide Boulevard after Child Protective Services received a tip about a young child possibly being abused there.

"We were accompaying Child Protective Services here in Seminole County to do a follow up investigation to check on the well-being of a 7-month-old, who was reported to be born at home, has not seen any medical attention," said Officer Rob Pelton, with Altamonte Springs police.

According to police, they found a marijuana grow house inside the home, and no sign of the baby or mother.
    http://www.wesh.com/news/pd-baby-mot...rings/32990108
    Last edited by los2188; 05-12-2015 at 11:35 PM.
    "When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Officers said they're searching for Jessica McCreery, 21 and the baby, 7-month-old Penelope Hogarth.

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/...al_twitter_sfp

Dad arrested for pot as police continue search for missing mom, baby

David Hogarth, father of 7 month old Penelope Hogarth
    Last edited by los2188; 05-13-2015 at 11:49 AM.
    "When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Oh dear...

Altamonte Springs police arrested David Hogarth, 46, shortly before 2:45 a.m. on charges of possession of marijuana with intent to sell, possession of drug equipment, possession of a controlled substance and child neglect without bodily harm, according to jail records.
    (I must say he weirds me out just looking at that picture!)

The man was taken into custody and refused to say where the woman and the child were.

"Based on what he's told us we believe they may be in danger," Pelton said.

Pelton declined to say what the man said that made police concerned for the well-being of the mother and child.
    http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...513-story.html

Uh oh...

Investigators said they are concerned about the well-being of McCreery and the child, and they plan to search a lake behind the home Wednesday.

Neighbors said they usually see McCreery and the baby walking up and down the street, but they haven't seen them for five days.
    http://www.wesh.com/news/pd-baby-mot...rings/32990108

"It was an ongoing investigation," said Officer Robert Pelton, of the Altamonte Springs Police Department. "They knew that we were coming back. However, what was concerning was that Elizabeth — the last time she was spoken to — seemed to be possibly vetting out her questions or looking to the male half to answer questions for her."
    Fabulous! If nothing's happened to them already, I'm afraid this isn't going to help

According to Seminole County jail records, Hogarth posted $6,500 bond and was expected to be released Wednesday morning.
    http://www.mynews13.com/content/news...prings_se.html

Skim readers are going to look at the article/headline in places and see his picture and "father arrested" and think it was Jessica's father that was arrested and NOT the baby's father I suspect.

And wow is this story popping up on all sorts of fake "news" sites in supposedly random places. Guess the grow house bit "travels" well

Quote Originally Posted by TravelingBug View Post
    Also from your link, TravekibgBug:

(snip)

Police said Child Protective Services visited the home last week because the baby has not received medical care and may be malnourished.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    findsierralamar.com
    #JusticeForSierraLaMar #JusticeForLittleChris #JusticeForSierah #JusticeForMalik #JusticeForAnGelica #JusticeForErin #JusticeForGabbi #JusticeForBecky #JusticeForKarina #JusticeForCharli #JusticeForJoshua #JusticeForCooper #JusticeForBella #JusticeForHeatherElvis #JusticeForJenise #JusticeForOmaree #JusticeForTristan #JusticeForJordyn
    #FindSierraLaMar #FindKatelin #FindRelishaRudd #FindBabyDelano #FindBabyDaphne #FindMyraLewis #FindDeOrr

#LongLiveWebSleuths
    @

A Seminole County Sheriff's Office dive team is using sonar on the lake behind 46-year-old David Hogarth's rented home on Adelaide Boulevard near Altamonte Mall to check for any oddities under the water.

Police don't have anything to suggest McCreery and her possibly neglected baby, Penelope Hogarth, are in the lake, but that officers are trying to be as thorough as possible.

Hogarth is not being cooperative in the search for McCreery and Penelope.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...513-story.html

Neighbor Suzy Clark said McCreery walked with the baby once or twice a week. She said she last saw the young mom about a week ago.

McCreery never had a stroller, Clark said, but she would carry the baby up the street and talk with neighbors.

She said that looking at the baby's size, it appeared to be only about two months old. "It didn't look healthy," Clark said.

Oh My. I am just wishing and hoping she reached out to friends or family and is in hiding, being taken care of with baby.
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

I just say this

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/story/29...m-infant-child

Doesn't sound good. On tv Fox35, the neighbor said when the mom would come outside the baby would be wrapped in a blanket with nothing else on, I so hope that's not true. In the photo the baby doesn't look we'll to me

Wow...that does not look like a healthy baby at all.

What a horrible, horrible situation.

Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast