MO - Mother finds child stolen in 1965

osadelnorte

Reaction score
MODS: please move to the appropriate forum if this is not the right place. I wasn't sure if this should be considered a missing-persons case or something else.

This video link discusses an investigation into cases involving now-elderly women in St Louis, Missouri, who say that their babies were "stolen" from them at birth during the 1950's through the 1970's; these women were told that their babies had died and they were not permitted to see or hold them again after that.

The video, from CNN, shares an amazing story of one mother and daughter who found each other after 49 years. The hospital is supposed to forward their records from that era to CNN for further investigation. I look forward to hearing more.

http://www.cnn.com/videos/justice/2015/05/12/ac-dnt-tuchman-missouri-stolen-babies.cnn

That is sad and amazing at the same time.

This could not have been done without a lot of people at the hospital being actively involved and many others probably being aware of it happening.

That is sad and amazing at the same time.

This could not have been done without a lot of people at the hospital being actively involved and many others probably being aware of it happening.

I agree. I noticed in your Fox News article that the daughter's adoption wasn't finalized until she was 20 years old, which they think could mean her parents knew it wasn't a legal situation.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆
Back