Problems with pm

Hoosgirl

Reaction score
I am trying to reply to a pm. I've tried reply with quote, plain reply and forward and each time it says it failed to send, please complete subject and message body. I've tried replacing the subject line with something new (instead of re: blah blah) and typing extra info in my message body but nothing seems to work. Any thoughts?

Shut down your computer. Delete your cookies.

I tried that, got the same error message :(

I am using Tapatalk on an android, btw.

I am trying to reply to a pm. I've tried reply with quote, plain reply and forward and each time it says it failed to send, please complete subject and message body. I've tried replacing the subject line with something new (instead of re: blah blah) and typing extra info in my message body but nothing seems to work. Any thoughts?

Scroll down and check if your inbox is full. If it is full, you may need to delete some messages before sending new messages.

Perhaps the poster's inbox you're sending it to is filled?

Ok, I just tested sending pms and I can send ok if I just create a new pm. (This was to someone else and to original poster that I was trying to reply to, so doesn't seem to be a function of my or their inboxes being full).

Narrowing it down, then, it seems to be related to the reply function.

Well, that must have been frustrating. Glad you are able to get messages out !
I remember not to long ago, I was wondering why I wasn't getting any messages, it took me about a week before I realized my mailbox was full, then a couple of days trying to figure out how to trash them lol.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbi708
Back