774 users online (105 members and 669 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 23 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

VA - Brianna Armstrong, 43, Virginia Beach, 7 May 2015

Brianna Armstrong

Family, friends worried about missing Virginia Beach woman
    VIRGINIA BEACH (WVEC) -- Family and friends of a missing Virginia Beach woman are concerned about her safety. 43-year-old Brianna Armstrong was last heard from Thursday night via text message to confirm an appointment at work.

Armstrong works at 'Knuckles and Knots' in Chesapeake as a massage therapist. When she didn't show up for work Friday, her co-workers immediately knew something was wrong.

"This is extremely unlike her. She's always picking up shifts for people. She loves work, and for her to not show up, it's just not like her," said her co-worker Amy Spurgeon.
    http://www.13newsnow.com/story/news/...oman/27253551/

Brianna Armstrong's Chesapeake home (Photo: Marcella Robertson)

Brianna Armstrong and her husband (Photo: Corey Creek)
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Oh boy here we go again!

This does not sound good!

I hope for a good outcome and while we wait for that, I just have to say that her house is adorable. She has a cozy home to come home to.

So I wonder when he filed the Missing person report.

last heard from Thursday night via text message to confirm an appointment at work.
    A text message could be from anyone!

Quote Originally Posted by los2188 View Post
    It does look nice and cozy...wow. I'm sure LE is speaking with her husband. I don't get any kind of a bad vibe from the husband, but time will tell...
    She was going to stay the night with a friend.

Hubby says they have had their share of problems!

los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Eileen730 View Post

Well, well....I stand corrected.
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Quote Originally Posted by los2188 View Post
    Well, well....I stand corrected.
    I have been reading here to long!
    Sadly I have seen to many threads on missing wives that end up deceased.

I have a lot of questions.

Again this isn't far from me. I drive past Crossways Blvd in Chesapeake where she works several times a week. I've got my own theories, but I may be a bit premature at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by JnRyan View Post
    Again this isn't far from me. I drive past Crossways Blvd in Chesapeake where she works several times a week. I've got my own theories, but I may be a bit premature at this point.
    Too many close to us here in VA, JnRyan...well, since her car is missing I predict they will find that next.

Armstrong went back and forth between living in Virginia Beach and Chesapeake. Thursday, she told her father, who lives in Florida, she was planning to stay at a friends house in Virginia Beach that night. It's unclear exactly who that friend is, or if she ever made it.

Armstrong's 2010 Nissan Sentra is also missing. It is silver, with the license plate XKZ-9583. Virginia Beach police say they are tracking down leads to find her whereabouts.

At this point the police don't suspect any foul play.

http://www.13newsnow.com/story/news/...oman/27253551/

Quote Originally Posted by Eileen730 View Post

I look at the cute house and am sad that unhappiness was inside. I'm trying to stay hopeful about this one.

This is disconcerting. One article on the ABC affiliate, WVEC, and that's it. Nothing on WAVY-10 or WTKR-3 or FOX News. Even the newspaper, The Virginian Pilot, has nothing. And no updates since. Her car has to show up soon - unless she has driven out of the area. That would be the better news if that were the case.

Am I the only one who thinks it's odd that a married woman would choose to spend the night with a friend? Unless there was an argument with hubby and they needed a little time to cool off.

JMO

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetgrits View Post
    Am I the only one who thinks it's odd that a married woman would choose to spend the night with a friend? Unless there was an argument with hubby and they needed a little time to cool off.

JMO
    That's what I assumed - she went to her friend's house when arguing with her husband.

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetgrits View Post

JMO
    No. And why does she have a house in what I believe is the Indian River HS zone in Chesapeake, but her husband lives in Virginia Beach about 15 miles away? It is all odd.

Page 1 of 23 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast