GUILTY VA - Brianna Armstrong, 43, Virginia Beach, 7 May 2015

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Brianna Armstrong
635671313020499911-Bri5.jpg

Family, friends worried about missing Virginia Beach woman
VIRGINIA BEACH (WVEC) -- Family and friends of a missing Virginia Beach woman are concerned about her safety. 43-year-old Brianna Armstrong was last heard from Thursday night via text message to confirm an appointment at work.

Armstrong works at 'Knuckles and Knots' in Chesapeake as a massage therapist. When she didn't show up for work Friday, her co-workers immediately knew something was wrong.

"This is extremely unlike her. She's always picking up shifts for people. She loves work, and for her to not show up, it's just not like her," said her co-worker Amy Spurgeon.
http://www.13newsnow.com/story/news...-about-missing-virginia-beach-woman/27253551/
635671341497314067-armstrong1.jpg

Brianna Armstrong's Chesapeake home (Photo: Marcella Robertson)
635671341474381479-armstrong5.jpg

Brianna Armstrong and her husband (Photo: Corey Creek)

Oh boy here we go again!

This does not sound good!

I hope for a good outcome and while we wait for that, I just have to say that her house is adorable. She has a cozy home to come home to.

So I wonder when he filed the Missing person report.

last heard from Thursday night via text message to confirm an appointment at work.
A text message could be from anyone!

It does look nice and cozy...wow. I'm sure LE is speaking with her husband. I don't get any kind of a bad vibe from the husband, but time will tell...

She was going to stay the night with a friend.

Hubby says they have had their share of problems!

Well, well....I stand corrected. :cheers:

Well, well....I stand corrected. :cheers:

I have been reading here to long!
Sadly I have seen to many threads on missing wives that end up deceased.

I have a lot of questions.

Again this isn't far from me. I drive past Crossways Blvd in Chesapeake where she works several times a week. I've got my own theories, but I may be a bit premature at this point.

Again this isn't far from me. I drive past Crossways Blvd in Chesapeake where she works several times a week. I've got my own theories, but I may be a bit premature at this point.

Too many close to us here in VA, JnRyan...well, since her car is missing I predict they will find that next.

Armstrong went back and forth between living in Virginia Beach and Chesapeake. Thursday, she told her father, who lives in Florida, she was planning to stay at a friends house in Virginia Beach that night. It's unclear exactly who that friend is, or if she ever made it.

Armstrong's 2010 Nissan Sentra is also missing. It is silver, with the license plate XKZ-9583. Virginia Beach police say they are tracking down leads to find her whereabouts.

At this point the police don't suspect any foul play.

http://www.13newsnow.com/story/news...-about-missing-virginia-beach-woman/27253551/

:( I look at the cute house and am sad that unhappiness was inside. I'm trying to stay hopeful about this one.

This is disconcerting. One article on the ABC affiliate, WVEC, and that's it. Nothing on WAVY-10 or WTKR-3 or FOX News. Even the newspaper, The Virginian Pilot, has nothing. And no updates since. Her car has to show up soon - unless she has driven out of the area. That would be the better news if that were the case.

Am I the only one who thinks it's odd that a married woman would choose to spend the night with a friend? Unless there was an argument with hubby and they needed a little time to cool off.

JMO

Am I the only one who thinks it's odd that a married woman would choose to spend the night with a friend? Unless there was an argument with hubby and they needed a little time to cool off.

JMO

That's what I assumed - she went to her friend's house when arguing with her husband.

JMO

No. And why does she have a house in what I believe is the Indian River HS zone in Chesapeake, but her husband lives in Virginia Beach about 15 miles away? It is all odd.

No. And why does she have a house in what I believe is the Indian River HS zone in Chesapeake, but her husband lives in Virginia Beach about 15 miles away? It is all odd.

I Can think of a few reasons!

Totally agree!!!! I'm very concerned about her. What about her cell phone pings? I haven't looked at maps, but are there any bodies of water she would pass?

Looking at her place in Chesapeake (near Ruth St & Mark St per WVEC), Knuckles and Knots off Crossways in Chesapeake, her and her husbands house (404 Baldwin, VB) and where I believe her friend's apartment might be (The Palms at Malibu) off Malibu Palms in VB, I can't see any bodies of water that would have driven over except while driving on a busy major highway like I-64.

Oh I don't believe she was in an accident.
I don't think Law Enforcement thinks so either but that's JMO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back