676 users online (91 members and 585 guests)  

Websleuths News

TN - Queenie McEwen, 57, stabbed to death, Nashville, 16 Aug 2005

Queenie Elizabeth McEwen, whose lifelong struggle to overcome poverty, physical and sexual abuse, mental illness and alcoholism to become a painter and photographer was the subject of a July 2000 Tennessean feature, was found stabbed to death in her Nashville home this week.

She was 57.

Detectives believe that the killer or killers forced open the front door of McEwen's home and killed her late Tuesday morning.

Investigators were still trying to determine a motive. The home had not been ransacked, and there was no evidence of a sexual assault, police said. No arrests have been made.
    http://www.tennessean.com/apps/pbcs....508200360/1001
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

Thank-you for posting this mysteriew..How tragic her life was...so much pain...so much avoidable pain and suffering to die an ugly death too!

may she find peace soon!

For the kind words

She sounds like such an interesting woman. One who had so much to contribute. And now her contributions are cut off.
    Last edited by mysteriew; 08-23-2005 at 10:28 AM.
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight