Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by LvsAMystry
    I saw the show.

The man who came forward that saw him beating her was a witness several months prior who saw them outside a bar in Detroit at night and he was in his vehicle driving the same way also as they left. He saw Chuck beating her and she somehow got away, by car I assume, and Chuck was chasing her in his car. The man indicated he'd never seen someone so enraged -- Chuck even hit another car while giving chase, but kept going even with his airbag unleashed with him having to keep knock it out of the way. I'd say I'd remember a sight like that as well.

As far as her telling people that something may happen to her. Her two friends said they'd been watching television when something regarding the whole Laci Peterson case came on. It was then that she confided that she was afraid of Chuck and if anything happened to her, he'd be responsible.

I think he did her in and somehow managed to get someone to pick him up off the boat. There was evidence another boat had been tied to it. I believe he's alive and hiding.
    Thank you SO much, I was unable to pay attention during that segment, and was previously unfamiliar with the case. I hope there's a transcript somewhere, sometime. The new details about her case turned out to be very interesting, with the new witnesses. From the little I know, I'd have to agree with your assessment that he's currently in hiding.

Does anyone know if this car chase incident was reported to the police by anyone? Had I been a witness to this I would have been terrified. I can't understand why she would go on a trip alone with him if she really thought he might harm her.

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by LvsAMystry
    I saw the show.

The man who came forward that saw him beating her was a witness several months prior who saw them outside a bar in Detroit at night and he was in his vehicle driving the same way also as they left. He saw Chuck beating her and she somehow got away, by car I assume, and Chuck was chasing her in his car. The man indicated he'd never seen someone so enraged -- Chuck even hit another car while giving chase, but kept going even with his airbag unleashed with him having to keep knock it out of the way. I'd say I'd remember a sight like that as well.

As far as her telling people that something may happen to her. Her two friends said they'd been watching television when something regarding the whole Laci Peterson case came on. It was then that she confided that she was afraid of Chuck and if anything happened to her, he'd be responsible.

I think he did her in and somehow managed to get someone to pick him up off the boat. There was evidence another boat had been tied to it. I believe he's alive and hiding.
    I saw the Dateline show months ago, and I also got the gut impression Chuck is responsible and in hiding to play the victim. This girl was an expert boater, this was no accident, IMO ...
    Please help locate Mark Dribin http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ht=Mark+Dribin and Ilene Misheloff http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...lene+Misheloff and bring them home.

Jodi, hot enough for you yet in Perryville, the only place you'll see 'till you die?? You got your wish to live in the Phoenix area for the rest of your life.
    Travis Alexander was the victim of Domestic Violence.

JeSuisJuif
    JeSuisCharlie

On the recent "Dateline" show, they stated as fact that the boat's GPS had been tampered with, so that no one would ever know where the boat had been that day.

The fact that Lana was found nude is very telling.
    According to reports, it was much too cold for a skinny dip, and
    the Swim Ladder was NOT down. Very, very troubling.

If her boyfriend had something to do with this, where could he be hiding
    without having to use his bank accounts, credit cards, etc??

I seriously doubt this was an accident.
    Justice for Jonbenet!

Quote Originally Posted by dulcinea
    Does anyone know if this car chase incident was reported to the police by anyone? Had I been a witness to this I would have been terrified. I can't understand why she would go on a trip alone with him if she really thought he might harm her.
    He went to the police, after he saw their photographs on the local television news, as he recognized them immediately.

Another thing her family mentioned, in regards to her nudity, is that whenever she went swimming, she always removed all of her jewelry and particularly an expensive watch she owned - but her jewelry & watch were still on when they found her body.

Yes, I saw that, too.

I'm so surprised that there is no more interest in this case....from the media
    or from people here at Websleuths.
    Justice for Jonbenet!

Dateline "What Lies Beneath"

This is a very interesting case. It boggles my mind. I remember when this first happened. I wonder what really happened??? http://www.stempienrutherford.com/contact.html

OneLostGrl is offline I'm going against the grain- I'm going sane
    Wow! I had never heard of this case before. It is indeed very interesting!
    I wonder what happened?!?

Quote Originally Posted by OneLostGrl
    Wow! I had never heard of this case before. It is indeed very interesting!
    I wonder what happened?!?
    I have no idea but I am watching it now on Dateline and it is so sad. Lana was beautiful, when they found her she was naked. Her boyfriend has never been found.

We had a thread going about this case, check the Cold Case Forum???

I think Chuck's disappearance is awfully fishy(no pun intended)...
    Please help locate Mark Dribin http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ht=Mark+Dribin and Ilene Misheloff http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...lene+Misheloff and bring them home.

Jodi, hot enough for you yet in Perryville, the only place you'll see 'till you die?? You got your wish to live in the Phoenix area for the rest of your life.
    Travis Alexander was the victim of Domestic Violence.

JeSuisJuif
    JeSuisCharlie

Heres a better link with more info.... http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15209681/

I watched this Dateline segment before. I also find it quite strange that her husband's body was never found. There are several disturbing clues.

Quote Originally Posted by nanandjim
    I watched this Dateline segment before. I also find it quite strange that her husband's body was never found. There are several disturbing clues.
    It could be possible he is alive somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by michelle
    It could be possible he is alive somewhere.
    Yep. I also think that this is a possibility. I mainly think that this is a possibility because they were not robbed. It doesn't make sense that someone would just murder them. I guess that someone could have accosted them solely to rape her and then thrown them both overboard or that he got drunk, made her strip and pushed her overboard and then committed suicide.

Who went to the trouble of manipulating the GPS data? Was it Chuck or was it strangers? Who owned those blue floaties that were tied to the boat? How did the GPS knob get screwed into the bottom of her tennis shoe? Were her clothes found on board? If not, where were they? Why weren't they robbed? Was it just some psychopaths out to rape and murder two people?

Quote Originally Posted by nanandjim
    Yep. I also think that this is a possibility. I mainly think that this is a possibility because they were not robbed. It doesn't make sense that someone would just murder them. I guess that someone abducted them solely to rape her and throw them both overboard or that he got drunk, made her strip and pushed her overboard and then committed suicide.

Who went to the trouble of manipulating the GPS data? Was it Chuck or was it strangers? Who owned those blue floaties that were tied to the boat? How did the GPS knob get screwed into the bottom of her tennis shoe? Were her clothes found on board? If not, where were they? Why weren't they robbed? Was it just some psychopaths out to rape and murder two people?
    That too me is a HUGE clue, it took some force for that to get in her shoe like that.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast