1089 users online (225 members and 864 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

OH - Tiffany Sayre, 26, Chillicothe, 11 May 2015

Tiffany Sayre - Tiffany's Facebook Page

Chillicothe police search for missing woman
    CHILLICOTHE – Chillicothe police are looking for a woman who was reported missing Wednesday.

According to the incident report, an officer was dispatched to the 100 block of Scioto Avenue to speak with Ruth Sayre, who said her 26-year-old granddaughter, Tiffany Sayre, has not been seen or heard from since late Monday.

Sayre said her granddaughter never has been gone this long.

One of Tiffany's friends told police she was with her on Monday night before she disappeared. The woman said Tiffany had been at a Bridge Street hotel with some men who were staying there before returning home.
    http://www.chillicothegazette.com/st...oman/27388009/
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

The woman said Tiffany mentioned returning to the hotel before leaving the Sugar Street residence close to midnight and that was the last time she saw her.

An employee at the hotel told police the men in the hotel room could not be identified at this time, but the employee would follow up with a manager Friday.

Another tip from another friend of Tiffany's led officers to a West Seventh Street Carlisle Crest apartment, where Tiffany's late boyfriend lived. An employee of Carlisle Crest contacted police and said someone had broken into the apartment, which was locked Monday.

Police said the department tracked Tiffany's phone and it last was active at 11:34 p.m. Monday on Marietta Road. The phone company records the department obtained show the phone has not been turned on since then.

Tiffany last was seen wearing a pink tank top with jean shorts and pink sandals, according to the report. Tiffany is described as 5 feet, 8 inches and 170 pounds with brown hair and blue eyes.

http://www.wkkj.com/articles/local-n...ssing-13597815

Crime Dispositions For week of March 31 to April 24

• Sayre, Tiffany D., 26, 157 Scioto St., Chillicothe, convicted of possession of drug paraphernalia, a fourth-degree misdemeanor.

http://www.chillicothegazette.com/st...ourt/27317837/

Quote Originally Posted by JerseyGirl View Post
    The woman said Tiffany mentioned returning to the hotel before leaving the Sugar Street residence close to midnight and that was the last time she saw her.

An employee at the hotel told police the men in the hotel room could not be identified at this time, but the employee would follow up with a manager Friday.

Another tip from another friend of Tiffany's led officers to a West Seventh Street Carlisle Crest apartment, where Tiffany's late boyfriend lived. An employee of Carlisle Crest contacted police and said someone had broken into the apartment, which was locked Monday.

Police said the department tracked Tiffany's phone and it last was active at 11:34 p.m. Monday on Marietta Road. The phone company records the department obtained show the phone has not been turned on since then.

No searches?

GigTu is offline ѧѦ ѧ︵ ̧̱ι̵̱̊ι̶̨̱ ̶̱ ︵Ѧѧ︵ ̵̗̊o̵̖ ︵ѧѦ Ѧ ѧ
    Sounds like drugs are at the heart of this. But could it also involve trafficking?

Besides her boyfriend dying in early May, she indicates on her facebook page that she is pregnant. Also, she has a record of drug use and her friends appear to be trying to talk her into going into rehab and getting clean. This situation sounds bad in more ways than one. I hope she is OK somewhere and that she will clean up her life and have a healthy baby.

Reminds me of Shasta, last seen alive in Chillicothe. Found and determined suicide. http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...-December-2014

There are two or three other missing women from Chillicothe who were involved in drugs as well. http://www.nbc4i.com/story/27726456/...-disappearance
    Last edited by Tillicum; 05-16-2015 at 10:48 PM. Reason: added link

los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
    Is the crime rate of Chillicothe high? And forgive me, how do you pronounce the name of said city?
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

i really hope this beautiful young woman is safe /:
    “There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for.” - J.R.R. Tolkien

Quote Originally Posted by los2188 View Post
    Is the crime rate of Chillicothe high? And forgive me, how do you pronounce the name of said city?
    It's pronounced "chill-ih-koth-ee" and it's, frankly, kind of trashy. It's got a lot of drug issues. I drive through there every time I go see my parents and it seems really...industrial, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by los2188 View Post
    IMO the crime rate isn't higher than other cities in comparison. There are good and bad areas, drugs come in from Columbus. I wish I knew why these young women are turning to drugs, I don't understand it. Hopefully Tiffany will be found safe and she can get her life on track for herself and the babe.

Chillicothe was the original capital of Ohio before Columbus was, it has some beautiful historic homes and a lot of history. Locals just call it "Chilli".

Shasta Himelrick is not the only Ross County woman who has gone missing.

Four other woman in that county - went missing in 2014, alone.

The family of Wanda Lemons said they have not heard from her since November 3. Lemons' mother said it is unusual for her not to call during the holidays. Investigators spoke to a friend of Lemon's who said Wanda had gone to Texas with a truck driver.

Three other women all disappeared in the same month.

Last May Tameka Lynch was found dead in Ross County's Paint Creek.

Another woman Bethany Copas, was found alive but disoriented in Chillicothe.

Charlotte Trego disappeared the same month as those two and is still missing.

"Tomeka, Charlotte and Shasta knew each other," Yvonne Boggs said. "Bethany Copas I am not sure about her, but I know she knew the other two."

http://www.nbc4i.com/story/27726456/...-disappearance

Quote Originally Posted by Tillicum View Post
    No searches?
    Family and friends of Tiffany Sayre are distributing flyers in an effort to get the word out about her disappearance.

The 26 year-old mother of two was last seen leaving her friend's home in Chillicothe around 11:30 Monday night. Her grandmother said Tiffany was supposed to be headed back to her house but never made it.

Jessie Sanford is Tiffany best friend and the last person to see her. Earlier that night, the women were at the Chillicothe Hotel with three men but left together and returned to Sanford's home on Sugar Street where they then said goodbye. "I've been searching for her every day,” said Sanford. “I went to the river. I went to the lake. I can't find her nowhere. I fear that something bad has happened. I hope it hasn't. I just want her home."

Tiffany's cell phone has been inactive since she disappeared.

http://www.10tv.com/content/stories/...-for-help.html

I don't feel hopeful on this one

Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast