806 users online (137 members and 669 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Australia - Nicholas Baxter, 6 & Timmy Carter, 5, Townsville, Qld, 16 May 2015

Two little boys age five and six have gone missing in the suburb of Wulguru, Townsville, North Queensland. The bicycle and scooter they were riding have been found abandoned. Their names haven't been released yet. There is an extensive, ongoing search

The six-year-old is described as Caucasian in appearance, around 140 centimetres tall with brown hair, brown eyes and was last seen wearing a pale grey shirt and shorts.

The five-year-old is also Caucasian in appearance, around 120 centimetres tall with blonde hair and was last seen wearing white tracksuit pants.
    Anyone with info should call Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000 or through their local police.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-05-1...sville/6475502
    Attached Images Attached Images
    We 'embraced' the missing Bob Harrod case as requested but 6 years on, are still waiting for further guidance

Flyers/FB/Case Overview&Media Links
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...2009-19/page22

It's gone 2am Sunday in Townsville now and these little boys have been missing since Saturday afternoon. Very concerning.
    We 'embraced' the missing Bob Harrod case as requested but 6 years on, are still waiting for further guidance

Mom makes desperate appeal...but still no names.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...sappeared.html

This is frightening!

I hope the boys are okay!

why do y'all think no names would be given at this time?

One of the boys is named (first name) in the DM picture.
    According to the same poster they're neighbors.

So it's less likely to be a custody case?

http://www.whereis.com/search-result...nRequestPage=1
    Last edited by Donjeta; 05-16-2015 at 12:57 PM.

How awful. Hope they are found safe!!!!
    Still missing! William Tyrrell, Deorr Kunz, Crystal Rogers, Andrew Alexander and Tanner Skelton.

I pray these little guys are safe.

I wonder who they were last seen by and if there bike and scooter were found in the area the were last seen?

Please be safe boys,

Quote Originally Posted by lillybell View Post

I wonder who they were last seen by and if there bike and scooter were found in the area the were last seen?

Please be safe boys, lease:
    http://mypolice.qld.gov.au/townsvill...-boys-wulguru/

The boys, aged five and six, were last seen at the intersection of Diamantina and Bullock Streets yesterday afternoon around 4pm.

A green tricycle and a silver scooter that the boys were using were later located near the intersection of Linden Crescent and Bellvue Court.

Not sure of the distance between the two. Doesn't mention if they were on scooters when last seen....Hopefully something was caught on CCTV
    Quote Originally Posted by lillybell View Post

Please be safe boys, lease:
    Last edited by krig101; 05-16-2015 at 04:06 PM. Reason: Jim
    Still missing! William Tyrrell, Deorr Kunz, Crystal Rogers, Andrew Alexander and Tanner Skelton.

Terrible. Hope they are found safe. Are there any sex offenders nearby? I don't know if there is a register in Australia yet?
    The man in my avatar may have killed two innocent teenagers Abigail Williams and Liberty German. If you know who he is Please call the tip line. There is a reward of $250,000 - Tel- 844.459.5786 or email: abbyandlibbytip@cacoshrf.com

The dead cannot cry out for justice. It is a duty of the living to do so for them. Lois McMaster Bujold.

From the map the location of the scooter looks pretty close to the place last seen.

I don't actually see Linden Crescent and Bellevue Court intersecting in the map but the inhabited area seems to end there so maybe the boys headed out in the nature out there. The street view shows some hills that might seem exciting exploration areas for adventurous boys.

Quote Originally Posted by Donjeta View Post
    From the map the location of the scooter looks pretty close to the place last seen.

I don't actually see Linden Crescent and Bellevue Court intersecting in the map but the inhabited area seems to end there so maybe the boys headed out in the nature out there. The street view shows some hills that might seem exciting exploration areas for adventurous boys.
    Hopefully this will be the same scenario as the recently missing/found Natalya Franklin, that they just wandered off in the wooded area and will be found safe. They are probably so scared. Poor kids: (

Oh I don't like the fact the bike and scooter were found AT ALL. I'm really hoping they're OK.
    You don't get a medal for switching alliances just before the result, as it becomes apparent the other team is set to win.

Quote Originally Posted by gregjrichards View Post
    Terrible. Hope they are found safe. Are there any sex offenders nearby? I don't know if there is a register in Australia yet?
    There's always sex offenders nearby .. some who have records, many who have never been caught and don't.
    You don't get a medal for switching alliances just before the result, as it becomes apparent the other team is set to win.

Is there any wooded areas nearby where the boys went missing? Perhaps they went out there to play and left their bike and scooter.

Quote Originally Posted by Donjeta View Post

BBM. Exactly what I was thinking, but now they have been gone for an awfully long time...I hope they didn't get into any trouble out there

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast