Timeline of April 26, 2005

OriginalJerseyGirl

CERTIFIED FLYERS FANATIC!
Reaction score
I think that we've gathered enough information at this point to begin to put together a timeline for that day. (It might also be interesting to start another thread with just the timeline for Raven the week or two preceding Janet's murder - i.e., his reflection of his life & goals in his blog, opening account at myspace.com, etc.).

I think that SES would be best at this but he's away right now. So anyone that knows details of the timeline, please feel free to post. Perhaps what we should do, (since we can't edit posts after 24 hours), is cut and paste the timeline from the previous posts if we have something to add to it.

For example:

7:30 PM - hometeacher(s) arrive(s).
8:00 PM - hometeacher(s) leave.
10:58 PM - 911 call placed by Raven.

If you have something to add, copy & paste the 3 above items into your timeline in your own post.

While it would be great if the timeline was tight, we can only base this on what we've learned from the various sources. But if there's an obvious mistake, let's be sure to let each other know that as well.

Some points of interest would be:

- if and when Janet left for work (and how she got there)
- if and when Raven left for work (and how he got there)
- what time they each came home (alone or together?)
- what time Kaiden was picked up from the sitter (was it right after work and by whom)
- what time any cars may have been dropped off

Etcetera.

It looks like the hometeachers may have left around 7:00 p.m. based on the new information.

golfmom said:
It looks like the hometeachers may have left around 7:00 p.m. based on the new information.
and raven claimed he left for the soccer game at 8:30 pm? Why wouldn't her last known to be alive time be when raven left for the soccer game and not when the home teachers left?

ewwwinteresting said:
and raven claimed he left for the soccer game at 8:30 pm? Why wouldn't her last known to be alive time be when raven left for the soccer game and not when the home teachers left?
Honestly, my guess would be that Raven is a POI, and until they know whether he's guilty or innocent, they cannot rely on his details.

golfmom said:

Keep in mind, that initial page of the ME report was completed on April 28th. When the "about 19:00" was entered, it almost certainly was based on what they knew AS OF THAT DATE. There's a good chance that the hometeachers had not even been interviewed yet, that phone records were not yet available, etc., etc. So the "about 19:00" could very well be based on the only information available at the time - what Raven told LE.

SouthEastSleuth said:
Keep in mind, that initial page of the ME report was completed on April 28th. When the "about 19:00" was entered, it almost certainly was based on what they knew AS OF THAT DATE. There's a good chance that the hometeachers had not even been interviewed yet, that phone records were not yet available, etc., etc. So the "about 19:00" could very well be based on the only information available at the time - what Raven told LE.
I noticed the Report was dated the April 28, 2005...but the bottom of the report says August 9, 2005...and then was reviewed on August 12, 2005. What are all of these dates? Did it take more than 3 months to type the report and review it? Did LE have to wait this long for the report also?

ewwwinteresting said:
Did it take more than 3 months to type the report and review it? Did LE have to wait this long for the report also?
That's a great question, and could be why we haven't had an arrest already if that's the case.

ewwwinteresting said:
I noticed the Report was dated the April 28, 2005...but the bottom of the report says August 9, 2005...and then was reviewed on August 12, 2005. What are all of these dates? Did it take more than 3 months to type the report and review it? Did LE have to wait this long for the report also?

If you look closely, there are actual THREE DIFFERENT reports.

#1 The Medical Examiner's Investigation Report. Which looks like it was completed on April 28th.

#2 The Autopsy Report. Which has a date of August 9, and a sign off on August 12

#3 The Toxicology Report.. Which appears to have been completed on May 6.

How long these different things take? No idea.
How long before LE got results? No idea.

I guess what does matter - LE has them now, regardless of how long they took!

If the autopsy report wasn't signed off on until August 12, then it's actually only been several weeks since a crucial part of the case has become available. Would they need that report to make an arrest?

SouthEastSleuth said:
If you look closely, there are actual THREE DIFFERENT reports.

#1 The Medical Examiner's Investigation Report. Which looks like it was completed on April 28th.

#2 The Autopsy Report. Which has a date of August 9, and a sign off on August 12

#3 The Toxicology Report.. Which appears to have been completed on May 6.

How long these different things take? No idea.
How long before LE got results? No idea.

I guess what does matter - LE has them now, regardless of how long they took!
Oh, I agree, but as JG said, it could be an explanation of why there hasn't been an arrest and maybe this is what they were actually waiting for...but now, they have had it 3 weeks now!!! :)

ewwwinteresting said:
Oh, I agree, but as JG said, it could be an explanation of why there hasn't been an arrest and maybe this is what they were actually waiting for...but now, they have had it 3 weeks now!!! :)
If it took that long to get the autopsy report, I can't imagine how long it would take to get the forensic results back.

Wow, this timeline really went nowhere, huh?

With nothing else to do, I'm trying my best to see if we've left anything undone. And I believe this is one of the things that we have left undone. Unfortunately, we're not really sure of the timeline for the day because we've heard that Janet and Raven worked that day but then we later heard that Raven lost his job the week before Janet's death. Am I remembering correctly or is time sadly blending cases together in my mind?

So what do we know?

Raven might have gone to work; he might not have.
Janet worked that day; or was it one of her days off?
Kaiden was at the sitter; or was he home with Janet & Raven if they didn't have to work?
A car was said to have been dropped at the shop - we don't know who did that.
Hometeachers came.
Hometeachers left.
Raven went to soccer.
Raven came home from soccer.

Does anyone have a more concrete idea of the timeline? Will having a timeline put together do anything for this forum?

Raven was accused of embezzling July, Sept., Oct., Nov., Dec. 2004. Was fired/arrested (and Janet resigned) January 2005, (quite possibly on the same day). Raven was charged early Feb. 2005.

Taken from an older thread:

April, 2005
19: Raven joins MySpace.com. (Not positive on date - please correct me if I'm wrong.)
22: Landlord said Janet and Raven just signed the forms for the change in rent. Landlord gave the previous two months free due to unemployment.
It is believed that their church raised enough funds to pay for their April rent. (I'm thinking it's more likely that the church paid Feb., and that Raven went to the landlord when still not able to pay when March rolled around - landlord gives March & April - at the end of that arrangement, he comes to sign new rental agreement.) May rent would've been back to normal before their unemployment. (Janet died four days before the free rent period expired. Raven, from what we hear, never returned to the home after that night, and has been living with other people since.)

25: Raven makes an entry to his blog on his website about overcoming trying times in his life and plans to start anew (my interpretation)

Sometime between April 26 and May 3, 2005
??: Abaroa's husband retained an attorney

(Items in red are my ramblings.)

JerseyGirl said:
Wow, this timeline really went nowhere, huh?

With nothing else to do, I'm trying my best to see if we've left anything undone. And I believe this is one of the things that we have left undone. Unfortunately, we're not really sure of the timeline for the day because we've heard that Janet and Raven worked that day but then we later heard that Raven lost his job the week before Janet's death. Am I remembering correctly or is time sadly blending cases together in my mind?

So what do we know?

Raven might have gone to work; he might not have.
Janet worked that day; or was it one of her days off?
Kaiden was at the sitter; or was he home with Janet & Raven if they didn't have to work?
A car was said to have been dropped at the shop - we don't know who did that.
Hometeachers came.
Hometeachers left.
Raven went to soccer.
Raven came home from soccer.

Does anyone have a more concrete idea of the timeline? Will having a timeline put together do anything for this forum?
Again JG, thanks for trying to get things going here again, you rock.

I think it will help if we can get more accurate timing of when the hometeachers came and left and when The Raven left and came home and what time Raven dropped his car at the shop and when Raven decided to move his precious VX, because he probably moved it knowing that LE would show up after he called LE to report his wife was hurt, I mean shot, I mean well you know MURDERERED and start searching his vehicles, and he didn't want his precious touched.

Oh yeah, most important......we need to add to the timeline somewhere that Raven killed Janet and the child his WIFE was carrying.

let it snow
user_offline.gif
vbmenu_register("postmenu_818824", true);

Quote:
Originally Posted by ewwwinteresting
Yes, we talk about raven's family and friends not claiming his innocent but we haven't heard from Janet's family or much from janet's friends either. My hope is that if Janet's friends know something, they are talking to LE.

I SPEAK ONLY FOR MYSELF. Not on behalf of "the family" or any of Janet and Ravens friends. Unlike so many of you....I do know Janet, Raven and Kaiden.
You all keep asking "Were is Ravens support?", "Why isn't his family trying to defend him?","Why aren't we active on this sight?" Well like I said, I only speak for myself. I know Raven, I KNOW RAVEN IS INNOCENT!!!! I have been following your discussion on this sight. If I had to defend Raven to every one of you, I would be on this site 24 hours a day. I choose to support Raven and Kaiden in private. I choose to mourn the loss of Janet and her baby in private. For you to judge the number of people, family and friends (who actually know Raven and Janet) by your polls and postings is just not fair. You know, it is hard to even read some of the things you have posted on this sight. Do you guys seriously think that your accusations make anyone who knows the Abaroa, Bolton or Christensen family, want to join your site???
I think about Janet every day. I miss her too. I hope this sight can help bring justice for Janet.
P.S. I am the one who set up the Janet Abaroa Christensen Fund in Utah. I opened the account the morning after she died. Oh, and I know who Rooster is!

ewwwinteresting
user_offline.gif
vbmenu_register("postmenu_820627", true);

I think it's deplorable that raven (and his mother/stepfather?) used janet's murder to raise money. The fuhd was set up at raven's stepfather's credit union. I would think only they could have set up this account. AND to know that they did it within hours of Janet dying a brutal death. She died at 10:55 pm and what, the bank opened at 9:00 a.m., and a fund is set up? This is beyond outrageous.
..............i can't find specifics, but i recall that we thought they knew immediatly........

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Quincy_M.E.
Back