782 users online (98 members and 684 guests)  

Websleuths News

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha

Websleuths Post of the Day 5/18 Queen Bee has POTD

WELCOME TO THE WEBSLEUTHS POST OF THE DAY FOR MONDAY MAY 18TH 2015

Let's go back all the way to yesterday. This is a GREAT post from inthedetails about Bill Cosby. Nominated by the wonderful Donjeta:

Nominating this post by Inthedetails, regarding alleged serial rapist William H. Cosby being honored at an Alabama school:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...3#post11775663

What is the message to the young women in the audience?!?! You are not to be believed, you are available for the taking, you're stupid if it happens to you, you're a liar if you tell your story, you're a liar if you don't tell your story, you're a money-grubbing liar if you don't tell your story fast enough, you wanted it, you imagined it, you're naive if you think you can avoid it.

And the message to the young men: If you're successful and have money, you can do anything you want.
    Ok my True Crime Lovelies,

Go forth and find the Post of the Day for Monday May 18 2015. Remember it can come from any date. Doesn't mean it has to be from today. Any time will work.

Thanks everyone. Don't forget to check out our Facebook Page too.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Websl...2390611?ref=hl
    Help our Administrator Bessie
    Check out Websleuths Facebook page
    Follow Websleuths on Twitter
    Read Websleuths on
    Wikipedia

Tricia Griffith
    triciastruecrimeradio@gmail.com
    6300 N. Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H # 214
    Park City UT

Hey Look! It's a
    Read Websleuths on
    Wikipedia

Tricia Griffith
    6300 N. Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H # 214
    Park City UT

A post made by QueenB which resonated with many who followed with heartbreak the case of two officers slain in MS. http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...8#post11775738

To the youngest officer's family she said:
    sending my prayers to the parents and loved ones of officer liquori tate today as you lay him to rest.......i cannot imagine your pain....

we are not meant to bury our children in our lifetime, you have made the ultimate sacrifice and i thank you and apologize for the injustice.....

officer tate had a dream of serving the public and protecting the community and you supported your child in that dream, he touched many lives in a positive manner, his love for his family and friends was evident, he learned that from you, thank you for the man you offered to your community to serve and protect......we are all the better for his brief time among us....

and to his siblings.....be very proud of your brother, i know that you are.....tell your children so that they may tell their children that he died a hero, a man trying to make a difference in this world and he did.....just look at the united front of your community right now.....he did not die in vain.....carry forth that good work and love and i wish you peace......

for taking up the shield and endeavoring to make this world a better place i salute you officer liquori tate......though your life was brief, it was so very noble and i thank you for the difference you made.....rest in peace sir, with honor......
    Last edited by Tricia; 05-19-2015 at 12:47 PM.

Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi I Stand With Standing Rock

Quote Originally Posted by tlcya View Post
    A post made by QueenB which resonated with many who followed with heartbreak the case of two officers slain in MS. http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...8#post11775738

I agree tlcya. Queen Bee's post is the Websleuths Post of the Day for Monday May 18th 2015

sending my prayers to the parents and loved ones of officer liquori tate today as you lay him to rest.......i cannot imagine your pain....

we are not meant to bury our children in our lifetime, you have made the ultimate sacrifice and i thank you and apologize for the injustice.....

officer tate had a dream of serving the public and protecting the community and you supported your child in that dream, he touched many lives in a positive manner, his love for his family and friends was evident, he learned that from you, thank you for the man you offered to your community to serve and protect......we are all the better for his brief time among us....

and to his siblings.....be very proud of your brother, i know that you are.....tell your children so that they may tell their children that he died a hero, a man trying to make a difference in this world and he did.....just look at the united front of your community right now.....he did not die in vain.....carry forth that good work and love and i wish you peace......

for taking up the shield and endeavoring to make this world a better place i salute you officer liquori tate......though your life was brief, it was so very noble and i thank you for the difference you made.....rest in peace sir, with honor......

Make your nominations for Tuesday here:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...1#post11783651
    Read Websleuths on
    Wikipedia

Tricia Griffith
    6300 N. Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H # 214
    Park City UT