GUILTY AR - Jersey Bridgeman, 6, raped & murdered, Bentonville, 20 Nov 2012 #2

Queen Bee

Crown Winner by Default ~ Don't Judge :D
Reaction score
11th juror selected for Holly murder trial

http://www.nwaonline.com/news/2015/may/14/11th-juror-selected-holly-murder-trial/

The 11th juror was chosen Thursday morning during jury selection for Zachary Holly’s murder trial.

Holly, 30, of Bentonville is charged with capital murder, kidnapping, rape and residential burglary. He previously pleaded not guilty to the charges.

A woman was selected to the panel Thursday morning. She was selected out of six prospective jurors. The jury is currently made up of 7 men and 4 women.

Thread 1

i found a twitter account reporting the trial!
https://twitter.com/connie_gonz

Connie @connie_gonz · 2h 2 hours ago
The #BentonCo Courthouse is packed for this high-profile #capitalmurder trial. #HollyTrial #NWAnews

Connie @connie_gonz · 25m 25 minutes ago
Jersey's mother, Desiree Crouch, the first witness on the stand. Talked about the relationship she had w/ Amanda & Zach Holly. #HollyTrial

Connie @connie_gonz · 22m 22 minutes ago
Crouch says the Holly's frequently watched Jersey & her sister Leah. They lived next door from each other & even had keys to her home.

Connie @connie_gonz · 19m 19 minutes ago
Crouch says she left the door open the night of the murder in case Amanda Holly (who felt ill) needed to come & get medicine #HollyTrial

Connie ‏@connie_gonz 13m13 minutes ago
Crouch picked up her daughters from the Holly home around 11:30 pm, Nov 19, 2012. They were sleeping, Zach Holly carried Jersey to her bed.

Connie ‏@connie_gonz 11m11 minutes ago
Crouch says she woke up @ 6:30am, 11/20/12, & shouted for Jersey but never got a response. She searched for her then called 911. #HollyTrial

Connie ‏@connie_gonz 10m10 minutes ago
3 people have been called to the stand in the #capitalmurder trial of #ZachHolly , including 6yo Jersey Bridgeman's mother, Desiree Crouch

Connie ‏@connie_gonz 6m6 minutes ago
The defense told the jury Zach Holly talked with officers 3 times. They say he confessed to the crime. #HollyTrial

I also found this one:https://twitter.com/NWATracy

Tracy Neal ‏@NWATracy 35m35 minutes ago
Kent McLemore, one of Holly's attorneys, admitted that Zachary Holly caused the death 6-year-old Jersey Bridgeman. #HollyTrial

Tracy Neal ‏@NWATracy 34m34 minutes ago
Prosecutor Nathan Smith said the 6-year-old child was strangled to death with her pajamas that were found around her neck. #HollyTrial

Connie ‏@connie_gonz 8m8 minutes ago
The jury have been presented with photos of Jersey Bridgeman, triggering emotions in the courtroom. #HollyTrial

Connie ‏@connie_gonz 15m15 minutes ago
As this has already been an emotional trial, there are a number of tissue boxes spread out in the courtroom. #HollyTrial #NWAnews

Connie ‏@connie_gonz 8m8 minutes ago
During the interview detectives point out a what they call to be odd; Holly created an alibi & named possible suspects. #HollyTrial

Detectives say, #ZachHolly faked emotion during the initial interview. "He turned it off as fast as he turned it on." #HollyTrial

The defense pointed out that both Amanda & Zach Holly willingly talked with officers & agreed to DNA tests. #HollyTrial

Tracy Neal ‏@NWATracy 2m2 minutes ago
Jury trial resumes at 12:45 p.m. Jury will watch a second interview that police conducted of Zachary Holly. #HollyTrial

Connie ‏@connie_gonz 2m2 minutes ago
The #ZachHolly trial to resume in a couple of min, we will watch Holly's second interview with #BentCo detectives. #HollyTrial

Connie ‏@connie_gonz 1m1 minute ago
Detectives say over 50 officers were working on the Jersey Bridgeman case in Nov 2012. #HollyTrial

So did he plead not guilty by reason of insanity?

Tracy Neal ‏@NWATracy 6m6 minutes ago
Jury still watching Zachary Holly's second interview with police. Judge took a break after video went off. #HollyTrial

Tracy Neal ‏@NWATracy 2m2 minutes ago
Zachary Holly denied harming Jersey Bridgeman in interview and pointed the finger at two former boyfriends of Jersey's mother. #HollyTrial

Connie ‏@connie_gonz 1m1 minute ago
#ZachHolly has not lifted his head throughout the entire video, he has been looking down reading a transcript. #HollyTrial

Connie ‏@connie_gonz 19m19 minutes ago
"I'm not sick & twisted in the head like that, I can't imagine" #ZachHolly response to why a person would do 'this' to Jersey Bridgeman

Then, as his lawyer admits he accepts responsibility, why is this in trial???

The only thing I can think is that he plead Not Guilty with his original lawyers. His new lawyers may have tried to do a plea-bargain that was not accepted by the State. The State is going for the death penalty and I am sure any plea-bargain would include the defense wanting the death penalty off the table...

Although, I am not a professional so that is only my opinion.

Maybe it's all about the mitigation/penalty phase then, with his childhood history, etc.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave
Back