1177 users online (255 members and 922 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

MI - Leah Harding, 31, South Range, 30 April 2015

Leigh Irene Harding

South Range woman reported missing
    SOUTH RANGE — The Houghton County Sheriff’s Office is looking for information on a missing South Range woman.

Deputies say 31–year–old Leigh Irene Harding was last seen on April 30th. Since that time, Harding has had no apparent contact with family members or friends. She is five foot three inches tall and weighs 130 pounds. She has brown hair and hazel eyes.
    http://abc10up.com/south-range-woman...UYvAps.twitter
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

GigTu is offline ѧѦ ѧ︵ ̧̱ι̵̱̊ι̶̨̱ ̶̱ ︵Ѧѧ︵ ̵̗̊o̵̖ ︵ѧѦ Ѧ ѧ
    It doesn't say where she was seen, by whom, or even what she might be wearing.

=/

los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
    Can't find her Facebook page. I wonder why so little has been said...
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Quote Originally Posted by los2188 View Post
    Can't find her Facebook page. I wonder why so little has been said...
    Think its this
    https://www.facebook.com/leah.harding.37
    Last edited by darring21; 05-19-2015 at 10:15 AM. Reason: can't figure out the link

This case could use some publicity. She's got a 6 year old daughter. Her mom reported her missing, not her boyfriend.

BBM
    Quote Originally Posted by darring21 View Post
    This case could use some publicity. She's got a 6 year old daughter. Her mom reported her missing, not her boyfriend.
    Are you local to Leigh? Do you have links to this information? I'm not finding an article or a link that shows her having a 6 year old daughter or any information on who reported her missing. I found one article with her name spelled Leah as found in her FB profile. All other articles spell it Leigh.

I live in lower Michigan and this is the first I've heard about Leigh....so little information out there. I hope she is found quickly.
    Last edited by KJ's Mamu; 05-19-2015 at 08:36 PM. Reason: removing extraneous information

Quote Originally Posted by KJ's Mamu View Post
    BBM

Are you local to Leigh? Do you have links to this information? I'm not finding an article or a link that shows her having a 6 year old daughter or any information on who reported her missing. I found one article with her name spelled Leah as found in her FB profile. All other articles spell it Leigh.

I live in lower Michigan and this is the first I've heard about Leigh....so little information out there. I hope she is found quickly.
    Not local. Just figured out the information from her facebook.

This is the missing page for her on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/findleahharding?fref=ts

Friends, family, and a search organization are now organizing searches.

Missing 1 month now

Born and raised in Texas, 25 years in Arizona
    It appears she was really attached to her daughter. Her Facebook page is nothing but pictures of her baby. It's hard to believe she would just voluntarily leave her. Something smells here.

Has her phone been phone???

Oops. I meant has her phone been found?

GigTu is offline ѧѦ ѧ︵ ̧̱ι̵̱̊ι̶̨̱ ̶̱ ︵Ѧѧ︵ ̵̗̊o̵̖ ︵ѧѦ Ѧ ѧ
    Some relative of hers posted that it was found near lake sturgeon. But it's not verified so I suppose that falls under the umbrella of rumor.

This woman's name is LEAH not, Leigh, is there any way we can change that in the title?

Anyway, just some things I noticed looking at Leah's personal Facebook profile--

-She didn't seem to have a good relationship with her daughter's father.

-She mentions a boyfriend but I couldn't actually find him or a name anywhere.

My own opinion, from what I've seen, I don't think she left voluntarily. She does seem to be very attached to her daughter and seem to have a good relationship with her mom.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast