MI MI - Leah Harding, 31, South Range, 30 April 2015

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Leigh Irene Harding
Harding-Missing-Person.jpg

South Range woman reported missing
SOUTH RANGE — The Houghton County Sheriff’s Office is looking for information on a missing South Range woman.

Deputies say 31–year–old Leigh Irene Harding was last seen on April 30th. Since that time, Harding has had no apparent contact with family members or friends. She is five foot three inches tall and weighs 130 pounds. She has brown hair and hazel eyes.
http://abc10up.com/south-range-woman-reported-missing/#.VVpcsUYvAps.twitter

It doesn't say where she was seen, by whom, or even what she might be wearing.

=/

Can't find her Facebook page. I wonder why so little has been said...

This case could use some publicity. She's got a 6 year old daughter. Her mom reported her missing, not her boyfriend.

BBM
This case could use some publicity. She's got a 6 year old daughter. Her mom reported her missing, not her boyfriend.

Are you local to Leigh? Do you have links to this information? I'm not finding an article or a link that shows her having a 6 year old daughter or any information on who reported her missing. I found one article with her name spelled Leah as found in her FB profile. All other articles spell it Leigh.

I live in lower Michigan and this is the first I've heard about Leigh....so little information out there. I hope she is found quickly.

BBM

Are you local to Leigh? Do you have links to this information? I'm not finding an article or a link that shows her having a 6 year old daughter or any information on who reported her missing. I found one article with her name spelled Leah as found in her FB profile. All other articles spell it Leigh.

I live in lower Michigan and this is the first I've heard about Leigh....so little information out there. I hope she is found quickly.

Not local. Just figured out the information from her facebook.

Friends, family, and a search organization are now organizing searches.

It appears she was really attached to her daughter. Her Facebook page is nothing but pictures of her baby. It's hard to believe she would just voluntarily leave her. Something smells here.

Some relative of hers posted that it was found near lake sturgeon. But it's not verified so I suppose that falls under the umbrella of rumor.

This woman's name is LEAH not, Leigh, is there any way we can change that in the title?

Anyway, just some things I noticed looking at Leah's personal Facebook profile--

-She didn't seem to have a good relationship with her daughter's father.

-She mentions a boyfriend but I couldn't actually find him or a name anywhere.

My own opinion, from what I've seen, I don't think she left voluntarily. She does seem to be very attached to her daughter and seem to have a good relationship with her mom.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk

NEW INFORMATION: Police have a Person of Interest in the Missing Leah Harding Case

Camiel Bryce Vanhaecke​
HOUGHTON -- The search continues for Leah Irene Harding, but new details are being released by the Houghton Sheriff’s Department.

The boyfriend, Camiel Bryce Vanhaecke, 49, is a person of interest according to Det./Sgt. Tom Rosemurgy. Vanhaecke is in currently in Houghton County Jail on a $250,000 cash bond for Home Invasion. He has not been charged with the disappearance of Harding at this time.

http://www.uppermichiganssource.com/news/story.aspx?id=1218724#.VYG-OPlViko

About time they named him POI.:jail::thumb::thumb::thumb:

I can't sit on my hands any longer. Leah has been with the POI or since January 2014. This guy has felonies, including sexual assault. Leah has a six-year-old daughter. Why oh who do women get involved with criminals and losers? No one can be that desperate, but from what I have read on WS over the past three years, it is not uncommon when a woman "disappears." Same stories, different names.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarahlm8627
Back