WARNING: THREAD CONTAINS GRAPHIC CONTENT

Certificate of Probable Cause, Kitsap County Superior Court

HVPowTM.jpg

LINK

Jenise Wright's death ruled a homicide
by KING 5 News and Associated Press
Posted on August 8, 2014 at 11:30 AM - Updated today at 5:11 PM
The latest developments in the case of Jenise Wright:

Kitsap County coroner has positively identified the child's body found in Bremerton as six-year-old Jenise Wright.
An autopsy has determined the manner of death as homicide.
Law enforcement are asking people living in the area to recall if they saw anyone wearing muddy clothes recently. Those residents are asked to call the FBI tipline at 1-800-CALL-FBI or 911.

Sheriff: Suspect in death of 6-year-old Washington girl likely was covered in mud
Aug. 8, 2014 | 6:26 p.m. EDT
By PHUONG LE, Associated Press

SEATTLE (AP) — The person who might be responsible for a 6-year-old Washington girl's death would have been "covered in mud" afterward, and authorities on Friday asked the public to report anyone who fit that description over the weekend.
Jenise Wright search ends in tragedy
Published August 07, 2014
Associated Press

SEATTLE – A four-day search for a missing Washington girl who vanished from her home over the weekend came to a tragic end Thursday, as authorities said they believe they have found the body of 6-year-old Jenise Wright.
Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
Thread #4
Thread #5
Thread #6
Thread #7
Thread #8
Thread #9
Thread #10

Media Thread

Jenise, baby, still thinking of you.

#JusticeforJenise <3

We're all here patiently waiting for justice for Jenise, for the family and for the Bremerton area.

:rose: jenise....justice is on the way sweetie
:rose: strength to those that love her

Every time I see an image of Jenise's beautiful, smiling face, I am awestruck at the profound loss of such a bright and shining :star:
:tears:

These repetitive delays, often without explanation to the public, are not only frustrating, but they border on insulting to those of us who have grown to love this child. Many of us have formed this attachment, despite the miles that separate us. As we begin the 11th thread in her honor, the tens of thousands of posts that have been written oven the past 9 months bind us, in sorrow, grief, love, and the continuing pursuit of #JusticeForJenise.

We will not turn away from the horrific nature of this crime, sweep it under the rug, or forget its ugliness. Our allegiance to Jenise will not allow us to do so. No matter how long the adjudication process takes, we will be here to see this through.

I thank you all for your persistence, your dedication, and your care for this little girl. I carry her in my heart with me every day. I admit, I see her in the big brown eyes of my own daughters, and thank my lucky stars that I have them with me.

I know I'm not alone in appreciating what I have because of Jenise.

:floating:
:rose:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Every time I see an image of Jenise's beautiful, smiling face, I am awestruck at the profound loss of such a bright and shining :star:
:tears:

These repetitive delays, often without explanation to the public, are not only frustrating, but they border on insulting to those of us who have grown to love this child. Many of us have formed this attachment, despite the miles that separate us. As we begin the 11th thread in her honor, the tens of thousands of posts that have been written oven the past 9 months bind us, in sorrow, grief, love, and the continuing pursuit of #JusticeForJenise.

We will not turn away from the horrific nature of this crime, sweep it under the rug, or forget its ugliness. Our allegiance to Jenise will not allow us to do so. No matter how long the adjudication process takes, we will be here to see this through.

I thank you all for your persistence, your dedication, and your care for this little girl. I carry her in my heart with me every day. I admit, I see her in the big brown eyes of my own daughters, and thank my lucky stars that I have them with me.

:floating:
:rose:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
oh kimi...so beautifully expressed.....thank you :heartbeat:

How do you always know what to say? You took the words right out of my mouth. Thank you.

Thinking of you Jenise. Justice is on its way babygirl. :rose:

Marking my spot.

We are not going to ever let your memory fade, we remember what was done, and we will be here fighting your corner, all the way.

Justice for Jenise :rose:

Well, here I am with so many of my friends -- many of us have just come off the Jersey Bridgeman/Zachary Holly case -- similar to this in that the defendant took an innocent little girl from her familiar place (her bed in her own home) and took her to a dark place where he raped and killed her (as found by the jury). SMH.

Just what is this madness that seems to be all around us? I know that we WS'ers see more than average because we are on these forums, but what we see is happening. Children seem to always lose. And all we can do here is what we can do -- but sometimes it does make a difference.

We've got to keep trying, peeps! ;)

Hi All, I forgot they postponed the trial again. . I wonder who is on vacation? They should give a valid reason for putting it
on hold again. Iam going to google, see if it shows anything... Our Jenise..

Why does this keep getting postponed? :judge:

Postponed? Until when?

http://www.kitsapgov.com/sheriff/incustody/jailwebsecond.asp?charges=700099903 Still says 17th July

I've just woken up so if I've got my wires crossed, ignore! ;)

No wires crossed :). His trial was originally docketed to start today but got postponed (again!) last month. The new date is still July 17. I don't know if that's the actual trial date or yet another preliminary hearing. Hopefully the court is ready to get this show on the road.
:waiting:

No wires crossed :). His trial was originally docketed to start today but got postponed (again!) last month. The new date is still July 17. I don't know if that's the actual trial date or yet another preliminary hearing. Hopefully the court is ready to get this show on the road.
Wow so crazy how long these things take.

Ahh of course, thanks MsM!

Marking my spot. I thought it was JUNE 17 .

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idrainuk
Back