783 users online (79 members and 704 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    This is disgusting!!
    My Buffy. He lives in Heaven now
    with my loved ones..xoxox

Quote Originally Posted by borndem View Post
    Grrrrrrrrrrr. Argh. And all that. Just dammit.

Maybe we'll find out why one day... SMH. Makes me wanna holler. Maybe I'll go out & just stand in the street and scream. SMH. Where's my voodoo doll? Maybe this delay will end up biting the defendant and his attys in the azz. May the trial, whenever it happens, be as quick as the delays have been long.

Grace to her little family. At least we know that little Jenise is running & jumping & playing & eating ice cream & surrounded by a deep and wondrous love that we down here cannot begin to imagine.
    We don't know Jenise is running and jumping and playing and smiling joyfully bc she's now dead and reaping the glories of heaven . I'm sorry, but it makes me upset when I read posts where people say the dead child is in a better place. The ONLY place a child should be is with her mom and dad - and the murdering rapist most certainly did not put her in a wonderful playground of ice cream, puppies, and rainbows. If she's in a better place, why are we fighting for justice for this guy?

I mean no disrespect - I am sure you are only trying to picture something positive for Jenise, but the reality is she was brutally taken away from the ONLY place she should be - in her mother's arms, on Earth. There is no better place than that.

Everyone copes in different ways.

Quote Originally Posted by themom View Post
    We don't know Jenise is running and jumping and playing and smiling joyfully bc she's now dead and reaping the glories of heaven . I'm sorry, but it makes me upset when I read posts where people say the dead child is in a better place. The ONLY place a child should be is with her mom and dad - and the murdering rapist most certainly did not put her in a wonderful playground of ice cream, puppies, and rainbows. If she's in a better place, why are we fighting for justice for this guy?

I mean no disrespect - I am sure you are only trying to picture something positive for Jenise, but the reality is she was brutally taken away from the ONLY place she should be - in her mother's arms, on Earth. There is no better place than that.
    Well, I beg to differ.. I understand your position but many of us believe that when we die we do go to a better place. No suffering, no pain, No heartache.
    I believe that she is now at rest and happy. I always hope that the life after completely shadows these kinds of deaths.

We fight for justice because he had no right to take her life. He had no right to harm her. She may be at rest but he still needs to pay the piper and answer to our laws and his crimes.
    Atticus Finch: “You never really understand a person . . . until you consider things from his point of view.” To Kill A Mockingbird

All my posts are my opinion only.

Quote Originally Posted by themom View Post

I, too, have to imagine the lost babies are in a ' better place'. That does not necessarily mean better than with their parents. It means better than where they were at the end . I can only do this WS thing if I think they are all together laughing and playing somewhere wonderful after what they've gone through.
    While this guy gets to delay and delay and has the right to take all the time he needs, I just think why didn't he give Jenise a delay? Give her 2 more minutes to run and hide or make it back home. Did she get one more SECOND to decide what course of action to take next? ******* you , GG . All the time in the world will not stop what is coming your way.

Just thinking about Jenise as it gets closer to one year since her tragic death.

We had another scare with a 7 year old little girl from the area missing last night. She went missing at 8:30 pm, reported to LE at 10 and pretty extensive searching including dogs. She was found safe but it's a mystery where she was from 8:30 pm to 3 am when she was found wandering on her own street in the middle of a massive search. Bizzare.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Lindsey Baum, Elizabeth Olten, Shantina Smiley/Azriel Carver, Susan Powell, Rachel Anderson, Kyron Horman, Isabel Celis, Sierra Newbold, Lyric Cook & Elizabeth Collins, Christopher Marks, Reena Williams - NEVER FORGOTTEN

Well... it's the 17th and no news yet on GG's omnibus hearing. His name no longer appears in the court dockets but I don't know why. One place to check next week is:

http://www.centralkitsapreporter.com/news/

It probably doesn't matter since his trial won't begin until the end of the year. I'm just antsy for news...

Thanks for that link, MsMarple!! Hope you're doing fine & dandy!!!

Justice for Jenise.

All posts, unless attributed, are "just my humble opinion," and they are to remain here in Websleuths and are not to be used elsewhere. Thank you.

This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England.
    William Shakespeare, King Richard II

The Angel of the Waters, Bethesda Terrace, Central Park, New York City

Currently on vacation in WA to see family. I couldn't help but think about GG as we passed the exit on hwy 16 that takes you right to the juvenile detention center where he was until moved to the county jail.

Justice for that sweet little girl CANNOT come soon enough.

Marking my spot for trial.
    Jmo kseal07

Always tell the truth. That way you don't have to remember what you said.
    --Mark Twain

Save me a seat.

Sort of OT, but sadly, not really. Another little girl, 8 year old Madyson Middleton of Santa Cruz, CA was lured, raped and murdered by 15 year old neighbor Adrian Gonzalez. These poor, innocent little girls! I can't help but wonder if he knew about Jenise. Rhetorical question, but where do these depraved thoughts--------->depraved actions come from?!

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...015-3-*ARREST*
    FOUR YEARS IS 1460 DAYS TOO LONG!!
    SOMEBODY SOMEWHERE KNOWS SOMETHING! SPEAK UP!
    STEPHANIE ANNE WARNER, 43, RUCH, OREGON

MISSING & PRESUMED MURDERED July 4, 2013
    LENNIE AMES NAMED SUSPECT
    Anonymous Tips? Reward up to $1000
    Crime Stoppers of So. Oregon 800-850-0580

DISCUSSION:http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...2#post10750872

Quote Originally Posted by Lilibet View Post
    Sort of OT, but sadly, not really. Another little girl, 8 year old Madyson Middleton of Santa Cruz, CA was lured, raped and murdered by 15 year old neighbor Adrian Gonzalez. These poor, innocent little girls! I can't help but wonder if he knew about Jenise. Rhetorical question, but where do these depraved thoughts--------->depraved actions come from?!

Terrible. 😢

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Lindsey Baum, Elizabeth Olten, Shantina Smiley/Azriel Carver, Susan Powell, Rachel Anderson, Kyron Horman, Isabel Celis, Sierra Newbold, Lyric Cook & Elizabeth Collins, Christopher Marks, Reena Williams - NEVER FORGOTTEN

Quote Originally Posted by Lilibet View Post

The same place they've always come from: wicked, self-serving depraved hearts and minds.

Reminds me of Maddie Clifton too, back when I lived in Florida 16+ years ago. The neighbor boy killed her, helped with the searches and his Mom finally discovered her body under his bed in his bedroom days later.

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast