Found Deceased GA - Tyna Marlene Bass, 43, Atlanta, 4 May 2015

K.jill

Reaction score
This is local to me and I have seen no updates to this story since 4/5/2215. I wonder if no one is reporting on it because they don't consider it of interest to their readers????
The articles mention that she was homeless and a drug addict.
She was found in a trash can near a dog park. The trash can is the kind the city issues to home owners. They have the street number printed on them. The trash can should be easy to trace.

A man who was walking his dog found the body of Tyna Marlene Bass, 41, on Highland Avenue NE at Howell Street NE after returning from a walk to a CVS store.

Read more: http://www.cbs46.com/story/28974368...sh-can-near-dog-park-identified#ixzz3aZDZvOr2

Do any of you wise sleuthers know how to find out the COD of some one you did not know?

Tyna Marlene Bass
7673422_G.jpg

http://www.cbs46.com/story/28985583/family-members-of-woman-found-in-trash-can-want-answers

Thank You KateB for putting this thread in the correct spot!

:loveyou:

If you found this thread because you are looking for an update on what happened to Tyna Marlene Bass, please join websleuths (it is free and easy). Let me know I am not the only person looking for news.

Do any of you wise sleuthers know how to find out the COD of some one you did not know?

K. jill, you might try contacting the media outlet that did the early coverage and asking them to follow up.

The following, too, is older coverage, but I think it is a link not posted here yet...?

Atlanta police find body in trash can

..."She was part of the neighborhood. Everybody is going to miss her really going to miss her," said friend Daryl Wright.

Wright described Bass as a great person who couldn't beat alcoholism.

Wright said Bass rode around the neighborhood on a bike for more than 20 years. He told Artz that everyone knew her he said and everyone loved her....

...The Medical Examiner says the case is being treated as a "foul play incident."...

more at: http://www.wsbtv.com/news/news/local/police-find-body-trash-can/nk8kZ/

I have been wondering about this case for years. The trash can that she was found in belonged to the apartments on Highland Ave that I used to live in (I moved out just a couple of months before this happened). The man who found her was actually the person who moved into my apartment unit after I moved. I remember that the trash cans had to be unchained in order to be brought to the curb, and I believe he was the resident who usually unchained them every week. That is probably why he noticed that the trash can was further away from the building as usual and looked inside and found her there. So heartbreaking.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back