759 users online (104 members and 655 guests)  

Websleuths News

MD - A mom, a disabled son and a home that blazed amid Baltimore's riots

The liquor store adjacent to Lawson's home started burning about 1 a.m. on April 28. Lawson awoke, raced up the stairs to grab Khai'Lee and rushed him to her parents' home about a block away, moments before flames engulfed the house.

The wheelchair customized for Khai'Lee's small body, the back brace that helps him sit upright, the machine that pumps oxygen into his lungs when he stops breathing at night all were destroyed. So were the supplies for his feeding tube, his clothes, even his new swing.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/features...ry.html#page=1

Justice for Khai'Lee
    I like the sound of that
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight