1172 users online (219 members and 953 guests)  

Websleuths News

los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

FL - Michelle Dupree, 36, Apopka, 15 May 2015

Michelle Dupree

Missing woman makes frantic call to co-worker
    Call from Michelle Dupree, 36, indicated she may be in trouble
    Police say a woman who was last seen Friday made a frantic call Tuesday to a co-worker indicating she was in trouble.

Michelle Lee Dupree, 36, was last seen leaving her landlord's office in Winter Park Friday.

Dupree drives a black 2004 Ford F-150 (similar to image below) with Florida tag B87H. The truck has a chrome tool box and minor damage to the front right fender.
    http://www.clickorlando.com/news/mis...orker/33115446
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
    From the very gracious perfectingpink's link, with respect...

https://www.facebook.com/michelle.dupree.568
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

I really hope Michelle is found safe! I am going to be angry if she made it through being gone for long from her son while deployed only to be hurt as a civilian.

Quote Originally Posted by JerseyGirl View Post

This is so weird! I hope we find out what the whole story is. Was she kidnapped? Carjacked? I am so inpatient with these kind of cases! I am so glad she has been found and she is safe. I really wish every case ended this way!! I still pray for her, she may have been through a terrible ordeal. All JMO
    Even though you can't go back and make a brand new start, you can start now and make a brand new end