Dylan update on Dr. Phil Wed. May 20th 2015

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Today, Wed. May 20th Dr. Phil looks at two cases. One of them is Dylan's.

Dylan's segment is in the second half of Dr. Phil. Watch the preview. Very interesting.

http://drphil.com/shows/show/2416

I watched Dr. Phil today and I was surprised they did not get a full hour. Dylan deserves a full show. I was surprised about Elaine wanting Mark to take a poly and to have a walk through of the house. I would have thought a walk through of the house would have already been done by LE. As far as a poly, I don't think Mark taking one would change anything. If he took one and passed, would that change public perception? Not likely.

I am still surprised there hasn't been an arrest. Actually I am surprised they can call it criminal and not have an arrest. With what litttle bit of Dylan that has been found (God rest his soul) I don't understand how they can be sure it was homicide and not be able to pinpoint a specific perpetrator. This is JMO.

I sort of stopped following this case after Dylan's remains were found and the drama kind of turned me off from getting involved, but I read that Cory and his girlfriend/wife were pregnant. I'm assuming by now the child has been born. Did they have a girl or a boy, and if a boy, did they name him after Dylan? What a sweet way to honor him if so.

Praying for justice for Dylan.

I was disappointed the show wasn't a full hour as well. I believe on Tricia's show tonight, Elaine said he was asked in the past regarding a walk through in the past & he refused LE. Mark shouldn't refuse anything LE asks if he wants to help & if he doesn't, well it doesn't look good to say the least if you want your child back right?

I'm surprised he hasn't been arrested yet as well, but I believe he will. I can see LE saying it was homicide since, he had no method of traveling the road way to the site (it was over 10 + miles), he couldn't climb the steep cliff & if there is proof that his remains had been moved it could only spell "homicide", not too different than finding a person that had say had numerous knife wounds that could not be self-inflicted, but they don't have absolute proof who did it. JMO but his day is coming.

ETA - It's kind of like when they found Caylee Anthony's remains in the garbage bag. At first they didn't know how she died, but they knew she was murdered as Caylee didn't put herself in the bag.

I used to post loads about Dylan and its a shame it's now so quiet in the forum for him .

I just watche'd Dr Phil and listened to the radio spot about Dylan and Mark is clearly guilty (IMO) but at this stage I think he has gotten away with it . Which is why he doesn't care that he looks guilty as with no evidence he is still free as a bird .

I hope Dylan Redwine and Hailey Dunn are consoling each other at the rainbow bridge, because neither one of them are going to get JUSTICE here on Earth, I am afraid. :no:

I hope Dylan Redwine and Hailey Dunn are consoling each other at the rainbow bridge, because neither one of them are going to get JUSTICE here on Earth, I am afraid. :no:

Exactly , it is so frustrating but at this stage of the game Mark knows he has won unfortunately . I hope Elaine and the family can find some peace as at least they know what happened to him and won't have the pain of not knowing where he is .

I saw the episode too. I was surprised at how calm Elaine was. Especially when asking abt the walk thru, and taking the poly.
Then as the conversation progressed you could start to hear his anger escaping in his voice.

imo he should be willing to accomodate the LE/wife in any way possible. He's skated by this long, it seems he thinks he's got it in the bag.

I didn't know the forum was even back 'open' until after the interview & I checked (YAY). Sometimes stuff happens unfortunately....but I know people have not forgotten Dylan. Once people realize/or are comfortable it will be evident Dylan & family have supporters here....that I have no doubt.

Mark maybe smug now...& he maybe til the end of time, which maybe short...if he counts on people to 'take care' of him. Personally, this is one case, I really believe will be prosecuted! JMO

I was disappointed the show wasn't a full hour as well. I believe on Tricia's show tonight, Elaine said he was asked in the past regarding a walk through in the past & he refused LE. Mark shouldn't refuse anything LE asks if he wants to help & if he doesn't, well it doesn't look good to say the least if you want your child back right?

I'm surprised he hasn't been arrested yet as well, but I believe he will. I can see LE saying it was homicide since, he had no method of traveling the road way to the site (it was over 10 + miles), he couldn't climb the steep cliff & if there is proof that his remains had been moved it could only spell "homicide", not too different than finding a person that had say had numerous knife wounds that could not be self-inflicted, but they don't have absolute proof who did it. JMO but his day is coming.

ETA - It's kind of like when they found Caylee Anthony's remains in the garbage bag. At first they didn't know how she died, but they knew she was murdered as Caylee didn't put herself in the bag.

I absolutely agree he should not refuse anything LE requests but I wasn't all ttoo shocked he refused the request from EH specifically.

I still wonder about how his remains ended up there. If Dylan, a fit and energetic teenager couldn't get up there, how can his fatass, chainsmoking dad get up there? I always remained nneutral on this case (another reason I did not postt here) but I do tend to lean towards MR being involved. Keeping it simple and all that. Sad either way that Dylan has no received justice.

Exactly , it is so frustrating but at this stage of the game Mark knows he has won unfortunately . I hope Elaine and the family can find some peace as at least they know what happened to him and won't have the pain of not knowing where he is .

I certainly hope Mark "knows he has won.". I hope he is feeling supremely confident.

I certainly hope Mark "knows he has won.". I hope he is feeling supremely confident.

I don't believe he has won. There have been many arrests a long time coming. MR is not out of the woods. If LE believes Dylan was murdered, then they have a reason to believe tthat. There's not much pointing to murder except MR. He was last to see him. The lack of an arrest makes me feel there is nothing pointing tto MR that LaPlata can use. I think they dropped the ball and Dylan will suffer for it. I also think that others have hindered the invesigation. It's kind of sad that people whom are so passionate aboutt finding justice for Dylan are also those who may of preventened such.

I am praying for Elaine and Cory every day but mostly I am praying for Dylan.

I watched the Dr. Phil show but haven't had an opportunity to listen to Tricia's interview. Once again, Mark answers questions with a question or some flippant remark. Until new/old evidence is shared, I truly believe that Mark knows what happened to Dylan and was involved. I think of Dylan often, as I know many of you do to...he touched our hearts.

Thanks for re-opening a thread. Having new eyes on a case is always helpful!

Glad to see "Dylan" followers and posters.

The podcast was interesting. When Mark and Elaine divorced, Mark took one shoe of every pair of Elaine's shoes. Mark's explanation was that he deserved 50% of everything they owned.

One reason, or motive, as to why parents kill their own children is to hurt the other parent.

The podcast was interesting. When Mark and Elaine divorced, Mark took one shoe of every pair of Elaine's shoes. Mark's explanation was that he deserved 50% of everything they owned.

One reason, or motive, as to why parents kill their own children is to hurt the other parent.
IMO, this is sadly and pathetically the sole motive for why Dylan was murdered.. to further hurt Elaine in the most cruel, yet powerful way.

Finally getting to hear the Radio show about Dylan Redwine. Really would like to know if the *advertiser censored* photos the brothers saw were for illegal activity. All we get is horrendous description. I really do think that Mark is guilty of Dylan's murder and I believe it was to hurt Dylan's mother. I'm surprised that he has not been arrested before now. Yes, I do understand that LE has to have their ducks in a row but he is so obviously involved. Hope arrest comes soon.

You know, I have followed you comments with admiration throughout this horrendous case. Your thoughts are probably more accurate than my own. My thinking has been that Dylan was murdered for one pitiful motive. Control. Simply control. I do not afford MR the ability to feel another's emotions. But in either scenario. We have the same suspicions as to who ended Dylan's sweet life.

Sorry. I meant to copy Smooth Operators comment just above."

Which makes me wonder if he doesn't have 50% of Dylan stashed somewhere. After all the comments about what percent of Dylan was found, I have to wonder. (apologies for the visual)

Thinking of Dylan today. I still have plenty of hope for an arrest.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back