1230 users online (246 members and 984 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 74 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

DC - Savvas Savopoulos, family & Veralicia Figueroa murdered; Daron Wint Arrested #3

Last edited by bessie; 05-21-2015 at 09:39 PM.

The money thing:

According to police documents and law enforcement officials, Savvas Savopoulos’s assistant dropped off a package containing $40,000 to the house hours before the fire and bodies were discovered last Thursday. Police records also show numerous calls involving Savopoulos from and to the assistant, a bank, an accountant and business associates that morning.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/...y.html?hpid=z1
    You don't get a medal for switching alliances just before the result, as it becomes apparent the other team is set to win.

Quote Originally Posted by epiphany View Post
    The reporting has been particularly poor imo. Now this:

Police have not been able to confirm that Wint, who was named as the suspect in the attack on a family in their Washington, D.C., mansion last week, was ever in New York City despite his girlfriend's claims that he stayed at her apartment Wednesday night.

The girlfriend, whose name has not been publicly released, said that he might have come up to New York via bus after last Thursday's murders but police sources told ABC News that they are "not confident" that's accurate.

...She is not a suspect in the case and does not face any charges, police said.

http://6abc.com/news/no-reason-to-be...ce-say/734309/
    I'm carrying this over ..

What in the effing heck???

She's covering for him? Giving police a bum steer?

Awesome.
    You don't get a medal for switching alliances just before the result, as it becomes apparent the other team is set to win.

Took a huge break

Has there been an arrest?
    ~ let the storm wash over you, because somewhere beneath, there is your balance and wisdom ~

Rosemadderlake

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs G Norris View Post
    I'm carrying this over ..

What in the effing heck???

She's covering for him? Giving police a bum steer?

Awesome.
    Right?!? Just to buy that animal some time?! I think though it's possible they know and are reporting more or slightly different stuff in the event he's watching the news to intentionally catch him off guard.

Sent from my not so humble opinion.
    “When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me,
    "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.”― Mister Rogers

Maybe I'm missing something, but I don't think I've seen any reports on DDW's cell phone activity. Presumably he has a cell phone and the police no doubt have a search warrant authorizing access to his cell records. Wondering if his cell phone records led them to question the girlfriend.

...girlfriend is playing games. Not a good idea.
    IMO JMO
    -------------------------------------------
    Find Heather
    Find Eric Lee Franks
    https://www.facebook.com/FindEricFranks?ref=bookmarks

"Opinions are like buttholes. Everyone has one." Mikayoyo

I am really disturbed by this report that LEO isn't sure he was ever in NYC with the girlfriend.

Are people REALLY THAT STUPID to give false reports like that...in a case like this???

I am sorry...I have no sympathy for ignorant people!!!!!

WUSA9@wusa9 25s26 seconds ago
    Chief Lanier: Lots of inaccurate info being leaked to media. Unable to comment on evidence related to case. LIVE:

Quote Originally Posted by Dushi View Post
    Took a huge break

Has there been an arrest?
    No, he is on the run.
    Just my opinion

Arrest the girlfriend for stupidity.

I tend to agree with those that believe that he acted alone.

Believe he was more than capable of holding all four by himself...Father arrived home later, so others were prob already restrained

And knew better than to allow even one more into the home: ie) Vera's husband and poss NG

Quote Originally Posted by Momoffourboys View Post
    ...girlfriend is playing games. Not a good idea.
    She's also the GF of a 34 yr old loser/murderer, probably trying to come out of this as best she can.

Megyn Kelly@megynkelly 25m25 minutes ago
    Former attorney for quadruple murder suspect: “Why are they saying he’s armed and dangerous? He’s a nice person. He’s patriotic.” #KellyFile

Fox News@FoxNews 26m26 minutes ago
    Robin Ficker, Fmr. Attorney for Wint: "I'm not going to comment on whether or not I've spoken with him." #KellyFile

Quote Originally Posted by thistle View Post
    She's also the GF of a 34 yr old loser/murderer, probably trying to come out of this as best she can.
    WHAT?
    But according to his FB he's "self employed" and his attorney says he's a "real nice guy" and he has so many "friends"!
    IMO JMO
    -------------------------------------------
    Find Heather
    Find Eric Lee Franks
    https://www.facebook.com/FindEricFranks?ref=bookmarks

"Opinions are like buttholes. Everyone has one." Mikayoyo

Page 1 of 74 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast