MD - Ji'Aire Lee, 3, found dead in swing pushed by mom, La Plata, 22 May 2015

spamelope

Reaction score
A woman was found pushing her dead 3-year-old son in a park swing Friday, and authorities say she may have been there for hours, or even since the day before.

There were no obvious signs of foul play, but it has not been ruled out, said Diane Richardson, a spokeswoman with the Charles County Sheriff's Office.

Richardson said authorities are trying to trace the 24-year-old woman's movements over the past several days "to find out what was going on in her life, what led to this moment."

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/woman-found-pushing-dead-year-son-swing-31244435

Oh gosh, just when you think you've heard it all.... will be interesting to hear PM results. RIP little chap.

Not a psychologist or anything, but sure sounds like a psychotic break. If she had nothing to do with the death, it will be even more sad. But if she did, it goes into the bizarre and totally bent pile. Poor baby either way. The story I read said she may have pushed him all night long. I guess someone took notice of the extended period of time and finally called police. What a very strange thing to watch.

I feel bad for the reporting party as well. This is the stuff nightmares are made of.

This is one of the most tragic, bizarre things I've ever heard of.

I am very interested in what the autopsy shows. MSM says there were no obvious signs of foul play, but my mind still jumps to murder. I don't want this to be the case at all.

this is just haunting :(

:rose: rest in peace sweet boy

Any way you cut it, this case is gonna break my heart.

Daily Mail:

Woman, 24, found pushing her dead three-year-old son in
a swing at park; police say she may have been there all night

⁍ Police received report of woman pushing child in swing for a long time
⁍ When they arrived at scene, they found 24-year-old pushing dead son
⁍ The three-year-old boy 'did not have any signs of trauma on his body'
⁍ Officials believe mother and son may been at Maryland park all night
⁍ Unnamed woman has been taken to hospital for a medical evaluation
the story at link above

Reminds me of seeing a polar bear mom dragging a dead cub around with her for several days after the cub died. I'm sorry this story was reported.

Heartbreaking :(

Rip little one :rose:

I have no more words....

All the world's sadness tied up in black ribbon, silhouetted against a midnight sky.

What the phrase "inexorable sadness" means.

I know this is going to sound strange, but I wonder if the baby died while in the swing or before.. What a bizarre incident. :(

I have a feeling that this is going to be one of those witchcraft or exorcising devils cases.

This has to be one of the most heartbreaking stories I've ever read. Tragic, sad and a bit morbid. Sending prayers to the family and hugging my littles a bit tighter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kac313
Back