Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 348
  1. #166
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    61
    What time is the conference EST?


  2. #167
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    46
    Originally posted by forbidn2u2
    Hey guys,

    Keep us posted. I'm at work (always). No TV access. The message board at finddru.com is hopeless. So I'm counting on websleuths to post press conference info. From what I've sifted through the nonsense from the finddru message board is that they've called in the national guard and they are just announcing their involvement.

    Thanks a bunch !

    Websleuths rocks !


    I agree Forbidden. I have the most difficult time trying to weed thru the posts on dru's website. Does it run extremely slow for anyone else? And the fighting is just too sad and dismal for words. :-( I also saw some hats that are known trouble-makers from other message boards I've lurked at before. That's a sure sign of a mess .......

    Thanks to all of you for keeping up with the news for those of us at work. I just leave WS up on my desktop ALL day for my updates. You all are the absolute BEST!!!!!!


  3. #168
    It was just announced that it will be held at 4 pm eastern not 3:30.

    This from the FindDru.com site.


  4. #169
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Springfield, Oregon
    Posts
    801
    Originally posted by Love_Mama
    Does ANYONE know where the Red Lake River is.....?????????? where they found the shoe. I'll get over to Dru's site....see if I can find out before the press conference!

    xxo
    mama
    \I think I will go there too, before the News Conf.


  5. #170
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    850
    Originally posted by thomasf1925
    I agree Forbidden. I have the most difficult time trying to weed thru the posts on dru's website. Does it run extremely slow for anyone else? And the fighting is just too sad and dismal for words. :-( I also saw some hats that are known trouble-makers from other message boards I've lurked at before. That's a sure sign of a mess .......

    Thanks to all of you for keeping up with the news for those of us at work. I just leave WS up on my desktop ALL day for my updates. You all are the absolute BEST!!!!!!
    Hi Thomas,

    It runs slow for me too. A lot of times I can't even get it to come up. I just check there periodically. I don't post either. The people are nutz.


  6. #171
    Originally posted by Love_Mama
    Does ANYONE know where the Red Lake River is.....?????????? where they found the shoe. I'll get over to Dru's site....see if I can find out before the press conference!

    xxo
    mama
    I remember seeing a map of that area once. I'll see if I can find it again.

    Edited to add:
    Here is info about the Red Lake River:
    http://www.dnr.state.mn.us/canoeing/...ver/index.html


  7. #172

  8. #173
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    At the Beach and in our hearts
    Posts
    8,143
    Originally posted by Kira
    http://www.crk.umn.edu/nature-northw...oeMapFrame.htm

    Here's a map of the area Mama.

    Kira.....thank's a million. Do we know how far that is from where she was abducted?

    xxo
    mama

    Dang......no press conference yet!


  9. #174
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    2,064
    Was there a press conference on this, today? I read on another forum that there might be. Anybody know? Thanks.


  10. #175
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Springfield, Oregon
    Posts
    801
    Originally posted by forbidn2u2
    Hi Thomas,

    It runs slow for me too. A lot of times I can't even get it to come up. I just check there periodically. I don't post either. The people are nutz.
    I just came from there...and, it is quite slow...I get kicked off a lot and can't pull up the new pages...must be very busy.


  11. #176
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    850
    This just posted on CNN.

    GRAND FORKS, North Dakota (CNN) -- The sheriff heading up the investigation of a missing North Dakota college student said Tuesday he doesn't think 22-year-old Dru Sjodin will be found alive.
    http://www.cnn.com/2003/LAW/12/09/mi...ent/index.html



  12. #177
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    957
    Did someone see the press conference?
    I just turned on the tv, nothing. I'm late I know.
    This has me sooo upset....I wish for her to be found ALIVE.


  13. #178
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    East Coast, USA
    Posts
    1,658
    The sheriff's dept said there is NO chance Dru will be found alive.

    WHY LORD???


  14. #179
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Springfield, Oregon
    Posts
    801
    Originally posted by alpharee
    Did someone see the press conference?
    I just turned on the tv, nothing. I'm late I know.
    This has me sooo upset....I wish for her to be found ALIVE.
    I did channel surfing..all cable news , cnn fox and msnbc carried just a tiny bit of it...DRATS


  15. #180
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    East Coast, USA
    Posts
    1,658
    front page, lead story, www.cnn.com.


Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. GUILTY ND - Dru Sjodin, 22, Grand Forks, 22 Nov 2003 #4
    By Jeana (DP) in forum Recently Sentenced and Beyond
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 01-09-2012, 08:40 PM
  2. GUILTY ND - Dru Sjodin, 22, Grand Forks, 22 Nov 2003 - #3
    By Doyle in forum Recently Sentenced and Beyond
    Replies: 276
    Last Post: 07-29-2006, 09:43 PM
  3. GUILTY ND - Dru Sjodin, 22, Grand Forks, 22 Nov 2003 - #1
    By Yakwoman in forum Recently Sentenced and Beyond
    Replies: 294
    Last Post: 12-06-2003, 12:22 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •