718 users online (103 members and 615 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Canada - Composite of sex assault suspect in home for sale invasion released, Toronto

http://www.680news.com/2015/05/25/to...sault-suspect/

LE news release.

http://www.cp24.com/sports/police-re...ault-1.2389452

Although we do not release the particulars of assaults I can tell you that this case is alarming and that we need the public’s help to solve it,” Rudnick said. “If the suspect is watching I ask you to get a lawyer and turn yourself in. You know what you did.”

Police have obtained some surveillance camera footage from the neighbourhood, but Rudnick said that officers are still looking for more.

The detective also said that police are looking to speak to any real estate agents that may have been in the area at around 2:30 p.m. on Friday when the assault occurred.

“The house is currently for sale, it’s in a beautiful area of the city and I believe that real estate agents would be very interested in that location and being around that location on that day,” she said,. “At 2:30 p.m. on a Friday I believe it is very feasible that agents were driving in the area and I want them to take their mind back, look at that composite and if they have anything that may add anything to this case give us a call.”

rbbm.

rbbm.

"Don Mills sex assault suspect said to have red hair that sticks out at ear level"

http://www.thestar.com/news/crime/20...ear-level.html
    "He is described as white, in his mid-20s, about 5-foot-8 inches (1.7 metres) tall, and weighing about 130 lbs (59 kilograms) with a thin build and straight, medium-length red hair that sticks out at ear level. Police said he was wearing a faded orange T-shirt torn around the neck area, blue jean shorts cut off below the knees with frayed edges, and black running shoes with white writing on them."

@TorontoPolice Sexual Assault Alert, Composite Sketch Released

Toronto Police Service
    https://youtu.be/tflL9RWxelk
    Streamed live on May 25, 2015
    On Monday, May 25, 2015, at 11am, in the Media Gallery at Toronto Police Headquarters, Detective Sergeant Joanne Rudnick, of the Toronto Police Sex Crimes, briefed the media about a sexual assault that occurred on Friday, May 22, 2015, in the area of Deepwood Crescent and Greenland Road.
    12:51 video of this morning's press conference.

Quote Originally Posted by FromGermany View Post
    We are on the same wave-length, thanks for posting!

Looks like a sloppy put on wig. But that would probably fall from the head in a fight/sexual assault?

http://www.680news.com/2015/06/02/po...bine-danforth/

Police searching for son of woman murdered near Woodbine & Danforth

JScottWanted.jpg

Toronto Police ✔@TorontoPolice
    ATTN MEDIA: Correction: Justin Scott, 25, not 26 as previously tweeted. Sorry. 5'10", 170 lbs., red hair. ^vk

Wanted suspect on this thread: mid twenty's, 5foot 8inches, 130lbs, red hair.

I admit, the face isn't the same. But we don't know, how the suspect looks when "in action". The victim only knows the face from action (in which way ever).
    The weight also doesn't match, therefore maybe it's not him.
    The distance between crime scene on this thread (Deepwood Crescent/Greenland Road) and crime scene "Justin Scott" (Danforth/Woodbine): ca 15km (if I'm right).

Justin Scott has a scar on his neck. Don't know, whether the suspect on this thread had a scar. That would be important to know.
    Last edited by FromGermany; 06-03-2015 at 02:32 AM.

Stefania ‏@ainafets528 26 Min.Vor 26 Minuten
    @bgulec @TorontoPolice I understand but for weight & height most ppl relate to imperial, it's easier to figure out what he looks like

Justin Scott, wanted in mother's killing, arrested in Montreal
    25-year-old will be handed over to Toronto police
    The Canadian Press Posted: Jun 04, 2015 5:22 PM ET Last Updated: Jun 04, 2015 5:22 PM ET

New, updated composite.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toront...etch-1.3117696

"Don Mills sex assault suspect shown in new police composite sketch
    Toronto police still searching for suspects weeks after May 22 assault on 22-year-old woman

CBC News Posted: Jun 17, 2015 5:00 PM ET"

"The new images provide a closer look at the dirty and torn orange t-shirt the suspect was wearing as well as a full-body rendering of the man. Police had previously shown a sketch of the suspect's face.

Police also said the man could have been wearing a hat at some point previous to the attack, which would explain the shape of his hair".

My brother's hair used to go like that when he was wearing a hard hat. His hair would stay kind of puffy on the top, and then flat where the band of the hard hat touched his head, and then wings of flipped hair below the band.

I bet the guy was wearing a hard hat.

... and a new guess:

Clyde Marshall (case Sina Parsi murder)
    clyde-marshall.jpg

How about him, maybe with wig or unshaven hair? I noticed his eyebrows (different in height) and his extremely small mouth.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by FromGermany; 06-18-2015 at 10:22 AM.

Thanks, dotr, I didn't realize that there was a thread for this!

I noticed after glancing at a map of the area that Don Mills Collegiate is very close to the street where this attack took place. Is there a chance that this guy was a former student there?

Also, I wonder what work-sites in the area use temporary labourers, who come and go. Could this suspect have worked landscaping or on a construction site in the area? His shoddy clothing may also indicate that he is living on the street.

I recall the police suggesting that they weren't sure how the man made it to that location. I hope they took a look at surveillance video from buses in the area.

He could even have worked doing odd jobs for a realtor, something similar to what his victim was doing, and maybe crossed paths with her there??

He must have targeted this woman. I can't imagine him randomly knocking on a door and concocting this story without some forethought.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast