Canada - Composite of sex assault suspect in home for sale invasion released, Toronto

dotr

Reaction score
http://www.680news.com/2015/05/25/toronto-police-release-sketch-of-sex-assault-suspect/

LE news release.

http://www.cp24.com/sports/police-release-sketch-of-suspect-in-don-mills-sex-assault-1.2389452

“Although we do not release the particulars of assaults I can tell you that this case is alarming and that we need the public’s help to solve it,” Rudnick said. “If the suspect is watching I ask you to get a lawyer and turn yourself in. You know what you did.”

Police have obtained some surveillance camera footage from the neighbourhood, but Rudnick said that officers are still looking for more.

The detective also said that police are looking to speak to any real estate agents that may have been in the area at around 2:30 p.m. on Friday when the assault occurred.

“The house is currently for sale, it’s in a beautiful area of the city and I believe that real estate agents would be very interested in that location and being around that location on that day,” she said,. “At 2:30 p.m. on a Friday I believe it is very feasible that agents were driving in the area and I want them to take their mind back, look at that composite and if they have anything that may add anything to this case give us a call.”

rbbm.

image.jpg

http://www.cp24.com/sports/police-release-sketch-of-suspect-in-don-mills-sex-assault-1.2389452

rbbm.

"Don Mills sex assault suspect said to have red hair that sticks out at ear level"

http://www.thestar.com/news/crime/2...ve-red-hair-that-sticks-out-at-ear-level.html
"He is described as white, in his mid-20s, about 5-foot-8 inches (1.7 metres) tall, and weighing about 130 lbs (59 kilograms) with a thin build and straight, medium-length red hair that sticks out at ear level. Police said he was wearing a faded orange T-shirt torn around the neck area, blue jean shorts cut off below the knees with frayed edges, and black running shoes with white writing on them."

@TorontoPolice Sexual Assault Alert, Composite Sketch Released

Toronto Police Service
https://youtu.be/tflL9RWxelk
Streamed live on May 25, 2015
On Monday, May 25, 2015, at 11am, in the Media Gallery at Toronto Police Headquarters, Detective Sergeant Joanne Rudnick, of the Toronto Police Sex Crimes, briefed the media about a sexual assault that occurred on Friday, May 22, 2015, in the area of Deepwood Crescent and Greenland Road.

12:51 video of this morning's press conference.

http://www.680news.com/2015/06/02/police-investigate-suspicious-death-near-woodbine-danforth/

Police searching for son of woman murdered near Woodbine & Danforth

JScottWanted.jpg

Toronto Police ✔@TorontoPolice
ATTN MEDIA: Correction: Justin Scott, 25, not 26 as previously tweeted. Sorry. 5'10", 170 lbs., red hair. ^vk

Wanted suspect on this thread: mid twenty's, 5foot 8inches, 130lbs, red hair.

I admit, the face isn't the same. But we don't know, how the suspect looks when "in action". The victim only knows the face from action (in which way ever).
The weight also doesn't match, therefore maybe it's not him.
The distance between crime scene on this thread (Deepwood Crescent/Greenland Road) and crime scene "Justin Scott" (Danforth/Woodbine): ca 15km (if I'm right).

Justin Scott has a scar on his neck. Don't know, whether the suspect on this thread had a scar. That would be important to know.

Stefania ‏@ainafets528 26 Min.Vor 26 Minuten
@bgulec @TorontoPolice I understand but for weight & height most ppl relate to imperial, it's easier to figure out what he looks like

Justin Scott, wanted in mother's killing, arrested in Montreal
25-year-old will be handed over to Toronto police
The Canadian Press Posted: Jun 04, 2015 5:22 PM ET Last Updated: Jun 04, 2015 5:22 PM ET

New, updated composite.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toron...hown-in-new-police-composite-sketch-1.3117696

"Don Mills sex assault suspect shown in new police composite sketch
Toronto police still searching for suspects weeks after May 22 assault on 22-year-old woman

CBC News Posted: Jun 17, 2015 5:00 PM ET"

"The new images provide a closer look at the dirty and torn orange t-shirt the suspect was wearing as well as a full-body rendering of the man. Police had previously shown a sketch of the suspect's face.

Police also said the man could have been wearing a hat at some point previous to the attack, which would explain the shape of his hair".

My brother's hair used to go like that when he was wearing a hard hat. His hair would stay kind of puffy on the top, and then flat where the band of the hard hat touched his head, and then wings of flipped hair below the band.

I bet the guy was wearing a hard hat.

... and a new guess:

Clyde Marshall (case Sina Parsi murder)
clyde-marshall.jpg

How about him, maybe with wig or unshaven hair? I noticed his eyebrows (different in height) and his extremely small mouth.

Attachments

• composite-sketchjpg.jpg.size.xxlarge.letterbox.jpg
    composite-sketchjpg.jpg.size.xxlarge.letterbox.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 121
Thanks, dotr, I didn't realize that there was a thread for this!

I noticed after glancing at a map of the area that Don Mills Collegiate is very close to the street where this attack took place. Is there a chance that this guy was a former student there?

Also, I wonder what work-sites in the area use temporary labourers, who come and go. Could this suspect have worked landscaping or on a construction site in the area? His shoddy clothing may also indicate that he is living on the street.

I recall the police suggesting that they weren't sure how the man made it to that location. I hope they took a look at surveillance video from buses in the area.

He could even have worked doing odd jobs for a realtor, something similar to what his victim was doing, and maybe crossed paths with her there??

He must have targeted this woman. I can't imagine him randomly knocking on a door and concocting this story without some forethought.

Hope they locate this guy soon, he sounds very angry and twisted, imo, hard to believe this is his first, or last attack.
The hair does look like it might have gotten messed up by a construction hat, but he looks too pale, thin and ragged to be a worker.
Would a skate-boarding or bike helmet leave hair looking that ?
If he seemed homeless, the victim probably would not be comfortable letting him in to look at the house, perhaps his youthful appearance made her think he was the kid of someone who was looking to buy?
Wish we had some inkling as to how his voice sounded and the way he spoke.

“This is one of the most brutal attacks that I’ve ever seen,” said Sex Crimes Insp. Joanna Beaven-Desjardins. She called the attack “very, very violent.”

When asked how severe the attack was, on a scale of one to 10, Beaven-Desjardins said it was an 11
. She said the victim has been getting help to recover from the brutal attack.

She said police do have persons of interest in the case, but no arrests have yet been made.

The suspect is described as white, in his mid-20s, 5’8″, 130 lbs., thin build, with straight, medium-length red hair that sticks out at ear level.

Police said he was wearing a faded orange T-shirt torn around the neck area, cut-off blue jean shorts below the knees with frayed edges and black running shoes with white writing".
rbbm.

http://globalnews.ca/news/2060589/p...-finding-suspect-in-very-violent-sex-assault/

Good thinking, dotr!

He could still be a street person doing general labour in the area, albeit not the strongest on the crew. Perhaps he was working until he'd had enough survival money. I agree that he didn't fit the image of an outdoor or general labourer.

For a male, he is on the small side, although obviously extremely violent, the seeming opposite of his chicken-necked appearance.

A skateboard or other helmet could muss his hair in that way, no doubt.

I looked at Google StreetView images of the street where the attack took place. It was fairly well-to-do, and isolated from the surrounding area. Deepwood is a dead end street, and has no sidewalks. The suspect would have likely stood out as he wandered around.

How long had the woman been cleaning the house? Was it a day job, or had it been going on for a couple of days? I still think that he had noticed her and planned the attack to some degree.

He was either, in my mind, someone working on a neighbouring property, or maybe knew the homeowner and hence the victim through a couple of degrees of separation.

If the realtor was female, perhaps he was trying to stalk and attack her? He could have gotten her name and picture off of advertising; it has been known to happen. When he arrived at the house, he mistook the cleaner for the realtor, or attacked when an unsuspecting victim presented herself.

JMHO

http://www.cp24.com/news/sketch-of-spadina-and-college-sex-assault-suspect-released-1.2429197

Is there any way that this could be the same suspect? There are a number of similarities, with height, build, etc.

They could be brothers!
Wonder if perp is a student, who maybe even lives, or knows someone as you suggested, in the Don Mills area?

Eta, seeing the dirtiness of the t-shirt up close, now inclined to think he may have been cleaning eaves -troughs or some other task where debris might fall down on neck and shoulders.imo.
Maybe he was delivering fliers in the neighbourhood?

"In a previous release, police described the suspect as white, in his late 20s, five-foot-seven to five-foot-10, with a medium build and short brown hair."

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FrnkKrcher
Back