1432 users online (298 members and 1134 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 49 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

OK - Ben Baber, 20, & Cody Parrick, 20, Pryor, 23 May 2015

More information released on missing Okmulgee men
    Updated: 11:02 a.m. Tuesday, May 26, 2015

snipped

Two men last seen at Rocklahoma have disappeared.

Rocklahoma officials verified with the sheriff's office that Parrick's ticket for Rocklahoma was scanned at the gate Friday evening. According tothe Okmulgee County Sheriff, he then received a three day pass to the festival.

Before heading to Pryor, police said the men left the Wal-Mart in Okmulgee around 2 p.m. on Friday.

Baber and Parrick are believed to be in a silver 2005 Pontiac Montana van with Muscogee Creek Nation tag B8E23. Baber's family said the back passenger tail light is out.

Could they have been in an accident and gone off the road somewhere?
    Just my opinion!

According to the video attached to the article, they were supposed to leave the concert on Saturday to go to work, but never showed up. It is only about 1 1/2 hour drive from Okmulgee to the concert in Pryor and it looks like a relatively populated area, so they weren't driving on particularly obscure or dangerous roads. However, it sounds like the weather was pretty bad on Saturday which could have contributed to an accident.

Also, there was a man shot at the concert on Saturday, hopefully that is not related to them being missing.

Some family members commenting here: https://www.facebook.com/fox23news/p...53353803017556

It is out of character for Cody to not be in touch with his family. His father is a police officer.
    Last edited by ClaireNC; 05-26-2015 at 01:48 PM.
    Please be aware that what I type is my opinion.

A family member posting on the article says that Cody has health issues and so also indicates that Ben has always been a great friend of Cody's and she believes they would try to remain together in any circumstances.

11051758_670205639750805_8817761990590016776_n.jpg

Someone commenting on FB was at the concert and saw Cody and Ben on Friday night during the Papa Roach set and then again an hour later walking around. He didn't see them again for the rest of the weekend. He remembered seeing them because asked to take a picture of Cody's shirt (pictured above). Hopefully this rumor is ok because his family is also sharing it and this is the last known pic of him at this time.

The weather in the area was extremely bad: flooded roads, multiple cars stalled in ditches, heavy winds. The festival began evacuating people on Saturday. Please be on the lookout for the car as travel conditions make a road accident seem most likely.

I found a "Find Ben Baber" page (though the spelling on many of the posters is "Babar", Baber seems correct):

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Find-...c_location=ufi
    “Hello babies. Welcome to Earth. It's hot in the summer and cold in the winter. It's round and wet and crowded. On the outside, babies, you've got a hundred years here. There's only one rule that I know of, babies-"God damn it, you've got to be kind.”
    - Kurt Vonnegut

Oh wow, my brother's band, Dead Metal Society, played at Rocklahoma.

Praying they find these two guys soon.

Quote Originally Posted by luckyseven View Post
    The weather in the area was extremely bad: flooded roads, multiple cars stalled in ditches, heavy winds. The festival began evacuating people on Saturday. Please be on the lookout for the car as travel conditions make a road accident seem most likely.
    Thanks luckyseven for the update. I really hope they are found safe but (forgive me if this sounds terrible) Heaven forbid they aren't found safe I would rather it be a result of an accident than at the hands of some evil monster.

Prayers they are found safe and soon and for their families who must be going nuts not knowing about their loved one.

JMO

The weather was so dangerous Saturday night. Driving home was treacherous in the rain with flash floods ongoing in various counties. At one point, there were 100 roads closed in the state.

One article mentioned they were supposed to work on Saturday and didn't show. But they had a 3 day pass for the concert. Was the intent to come back for work actually there or did they plan on driving back after work to finish the weekend show? It is important to find when they left and the weather at that particular time.

Does anyone know what day and time the Papa Roach set was going on to put it in perspective of last seen?

Here is one article from Saturday night:

The Latest on flooding: Music festival evacuated in Oklahoma

http://www.wpsdlocal6.com/story/2914...cross-oklahoma
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

They look like two nice young men. I sure do hope they pop up alive and well soon.

Papa Roach was on Friday, still looking for the time. Here are maps of the venue though sitemap_3_19.jpgproperty_3_19.jpg
    <3 Find Sarah and Jacob Hoggle <3

Since they are looking for the car I guess it is safe to assume that the parking lots have already been checked and there is no car there.
    <3 Find Sarah and Jacob Hoggle <3

Cody Parrick's Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/cody.parrick.3

Page 1 of 49 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast