671 users online (99 members and 572 guests)  

Websleuths News

Newlywed Charged With Fondling Girl

A man married for just a few hours was arrested Saturday and charged with taking indecent liberties with a 12-year-old girl, Kansas City, Mo., television station KMBC reported.

Antonio Juan Rocha, 18, is accused of two counts of aggravated indecent liberties with a child.

Investigators said that Rocha was married on the same day he was arrested. Court documents said that he grabbed the girl by the neck and tried to kiss and fondle her.
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

SewingDeb is offline "Sorry, I'm not qualified to land the plane."
    Something makes me think this guy wasn't ready for marriage. I'm glad this wasn't covered up.